Delivery Date Schedule

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

MOSSGOD

Nice App. Easy to Use and Integrate. Super fast support. Gives quick reply to messages. I like the app very much.

October 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! 😊😘

Taste Local Eats

This app wasn't able to meet my specific needs (choosing a shipping date on one product only), but they were quick to reply, and offered a suggestion for a different app.

October 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Support is always available to help you with your queries.🥳

Persa Flores

Super fast support! Within a couple of days, everything I need led was solved. Simple to use. Thanks guys.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help you with your queries.😊

grumpy flowers

Customer service is great! App reasonably priced and suits our clients need. Would recommend to others.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊😊

Spring Wish

It is a very simple app but powerful. If you like your customers to decide when they want to get their order delivered, this is the app all you need. The most feature I like is the Calendar view: you could see clearly when is the next order coming. Also I like the calendar picker looks clear and neat, you have it's control by using the css. And the Customer Service person (Charmy) has help me patiently with my thousands of questions. Great Job Charmy !

August 31, 2021

Blooming Poet

Just installed the app and works great so far. Easy to install and prompt Customer Service support. The live chat option is fantastic!

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Catering i Malmö och Lund med brett utbud - Caterking.se

Excellent help, even with customizing order emials into Swedish language. Easy to configure and install.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your words!🙌🙌🙌 It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries❤️❤️❤️

Carrots On Wheels

Great app! Simple and does exactly what you need with the ability to customize to meet business processes. Also very helpful customer support. Thank you

August 19, 2021

Wonderful Cake House

Easily to set up and working fine! Helps our team to limit daily order for our bakery store per day. Support was responsive and efficient! Thank you so much!

August 11, 2021

Woahh!!! Thank you so much for your words!❤️ It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌

Nyonya Lab

Best schedule delivery app so far, basically solved all my problems and even help me to do some coding which I have no coding knowledge at all, thumbs up and keep the good works!

August 5, 2021