Delivery Date Schedule

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket

Very fast customer support. Answered my request immediately. Wow....And the functions are just awesome. Highly recommended.

Near me shop

I found that this app has all the functionalities I needed for my business. And from my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify. It doesn't matter there are many apps for delivery date but I liked this more. Support service is more then awesome as this app.

Isabelle Huot

I switched from another app to this one and I'm glad I did. They solved all my problems in about 15 minutes. They offer great services and are quick to answer!

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

Working perfectly for my store, I went through the support team for a small fix and they are very fast via live chat and also they have fixed it in short time.
Very satisfied!

Gomori

As our store are using some custom app that are different from normal stores. Great Service from Guru in helping to setup the Date and Time Picker in our store and provide some guidelines for us to further customize the calendar if we need

Cake Links

App support team response quickly.... Support team solved my issue... App is really helpful for our Website.

JUSTCUT TODAY

I was looking for app with perfect working with my store and then I tried On Time Delivery. Its really nice app with better UI/UX and functionality. Navigation are so easy to move and work with. Support is also great and replied me promptly and helped my queries instantly. I always recommend this app to manager your orders with Delivery Date and Time in very easy and effective manner.

Good Job Team, Keep it Up!

EpiPresto

It's really a great app, it does what is says. And the support was excellent. I add some issue with the app and they found a solution even if it took almost 3 weeks. I'll recommend it.

Colvin for Business

Amazing customer service. Fast answers and really detailed feedback.

The app is easy to use and very user-friendly

Rossi & Rossi

We are happy having found On Time Delivery app for our website. It's working for us very well as expecting. We have pretty complex rules regarding product delivery dates and cut off times and this app handles it perfectly.

What an excellent Support!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your valuable words and we are happy to hear from you.