On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Store Pickup & Shipping, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Market Fresh

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Does what most other delivery apps can't do. Easy to install and responsive team! Can't wait for the new features!

drdoughdonuts

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works exactly like it should. Any questions I have had they have been extremely prompt plus any issues I thought I had they have been straight onto.

Could not recommend highly enough!!

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket

Location Laos
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very fast customer support. Answered my request immediately. Wow....And the functions are just awesome. Highly recommended.

Near me shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

I found that this app has all the functionalities I needed for my business. And from my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify. It doesn't matter there are many apps for delivery date but I liked this more. Support service is more then awesome as this app.

Isabelle Huot

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I switched from another app to this one and I'm glad I did. They solved all my problems in about 15 minutes. They offer great services and are quick to answer!

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Working perfectly for my store, I went through the support team for a small fix and they are very fast via live chat and also they have fixed it in short time.
Very satisfied!

Gomori

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

As our store are using some custom app that are different from normal stores. Great Service from Guru in helping to setup the Date and Time Picker in our store and provide some guidelines for us to further customize the calendar if we need

Cake Links

Location India

App support team response quickly.... Support team solved my issue... App is really helpful for our Website.

JUSTCUT TODAY

Location India

I was looking for app with perfect working with my store and then I tried On Time Delivery. Its really nice app with better UI/UX and functionality. Navigation are so easy to move and work with. Support is also great and replied me promptly and helped my queries instantly. I always recommend this app to manager your orders with Delivery Date and Time in very easy and effective manner.

Good Job Team, Keep it Up!

EpiPresto

It's really a great app, it does what is says. And the support was excellent. I add some issue with the app and they found a solution even if it took almost 3 weeks. I'll recommend it.