On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Store Pickup & Shipping, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Colvin for Business

Location Spain

Amazing customer service. Fast answers and really detailed feedback.

The app is easy to use and very user-friendly

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Rossi & Rossi

We are happy having found On Time Delivery app for our website. It's working for us very well as expecting. We have pretty complex rules regarding product delivery dates and cut off times and this app handles it perfectly.

What an excellent Support!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your valuable words and we are happy to hear from you.

Vert Casse Croûte

Time spent using app Over 3 years

A nice app, and really helpful support. The app was well thought out and we were able to use it for shipping date function with a simple modification. It may save heaps of time for you and your customers.

I highly recommend this app.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear from you.

Rolling Cakes

Fantastic Support!!

I had contacted them for an issue I had experienced with this via live chat, and they fixed it very fast! The app is also functioning very well.

Awesome!!!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here. We are happy to hear from you.

superfoods lux

Location Luxembourg
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer service! App functions well - 5/5 (Y)

I needed cut-off time and delivery days implemented for my store and On Time Delivery does just that. Super quick customer service

April 22, 2019

Thank you for your valuable words about that app. We are more than happy to hear from you.

Balloon Baby

Location Germany

The app and support are excellent. We use this app for our store of our balloons for customers to arrange deliveries Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings. Being able to set an earlier cut off time for Saturdays (or Sundays when applicable) is great.

Easy to use and configure!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear from you.

Gloritee

Time spent using app 1 day

This app increased our sells and with adding a feature of delivery date and time. Cut-off time was helped us to the availability of delivery time which is a great feature i believe.

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear from you.

LaundryDepartment

I'm still in the process getting this set up for the store but based on last 3 times I got stuck, the representatives for this app are often available via Instant Chat and they are very helpful in wanting to help solve the issue. I've appreciated their prompt assistance each time. Thank you!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for writing your valuable word to our app.

MyWasser

Location Germany

From my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify that has such a granular adjustment on the minimum delivery date. It can be set in hours, not just days like the rest of them. So for instance, I'm using this on our shop's website and I set the cut-off time to 13 O'clock. That means that someone can order for same-day delivery up to 1:00 PM. That's a pretty important little feature...
great job!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

MUD & MUSK

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very helpful app for my website, I have tried several apps for delivery date and time but found this app useful for my store. The cut-off time setting is a plus point for this app which allows me to get orders for a set time and managing order deliveries.
Great for me!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to hear from you.