On Time Delivery Date

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Balloon Baby

The app and support are excellent. We use this app for our store of our balloons for customers to arrange deliveries Monday to Friday and on Saturday mornings. Being able to set an earlier cut off time for Saturdays (or Sundays when applicable) is great.

Easy to use and configure!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are very glad to hear from you.

Gloritee

This app increased our sells and with adding a feature of delivery date and time. Cut-off time was helped us to the availability of delivery time which is a great feature i believe.

LaundryDepartment

I'm still in the process getting this set up for the store but based on last 3 times I got stuck, the representatives for this app are often available via Instant Chat and they are very helpful in wanting to help solve the issue. I've appreciated their prompt assistance each time. Thank you!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for writing your valuable word to our app.

MyWasser

From my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify that has such a granular adjustment on the minimum delivery date. It can be set in hours, not just days like the rest of them. So for instance, I'm using this on our shop's website and I set the cut-off time to 13 O'clock. That means that someone can order for same-day delivery up to 1:00 PM. That's a pretty important little feature...
great job!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

MUD & MUSK

Very helpful app for my website, I have tried several apps for delivery date and time but found this app useful for my store. The cut-off time setting is a plus point for this app which allows me to get orders for a set time and managing order deliveries.
Great for me!

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore

Support is always available as well!
It has all the functions that I need in a delivery date app and they're always constantly listening to users.

Craig Cook The Natural Butcher

Went through all the Delivery Time / Date apps in the store and this is the only one that works fully. Support was exceptional - online chat built in meant I was working through my setup and asking questions at same time.

casafleur.in

I have switched from the another app due to an issue regarding to mobile. This is the great app with all the features required to manage orders in one place. Support team is also good and replied instantly on my queries and Setup the app according to my need.
Thanks Team and Best of Luck for your app.

layerbite

App is fantastic, All needed options available in one place. Features and support is awesome. Always get prompt reply on queries.
Always recommend to use this app to manage orders hassle free.

Thanks Appsonrent. Keep it up good work.

Gleetee

One of the great order delivery date app I have continue using for pass few days. Frequent update and although there are some problem once in a long while, but the team gave prompt and excellent support to fix the issue arise. Great product and excellent service.