4.7
October 1, 2019

Great app for what we need and the support has been fantastic. Able to customize easily. Would recommend.

Dandy's Topsoil & Landscape Supplies
Time spent using app: 12 months

September 26, 2019

this app does what i need (allow customers to select delivery timeslots), is simple to use, reasonably priced, and has excellent tech support - responsive to queries and even goes the extra mile to help out with coding stuff! 10/10!

Leifheit (Singapore)
Time spent using app: 5 months

September 17, 2019

Does what most other delivery apps can't do. Easy to install and responsive team! Can't wait for the new features!

Market Fresh
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

September 2, 2019

Works exactly like it should. Any questions I have had they have been extremely prompt plus any issues I thought I had they have been straight onto.

Could not recommend highly enough!!

drdoughdonuts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

August 28, 2019

Very fast customer support. Answered my request immediately. Wow....And the functions are just awesome. Highly recommended.

Shopping-D The Online Lao-Supermarket
Laos
Time spent using app: About 2 months

August 23, 2019

I found that this app has all the functionalities I needed for my business. And from my research, this is the only delivery date app for Shopify. It doesn't matter there are many apps for delivery date but I liked this more. Support service is more then awesome as this app.

Near me shop
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Edited August 22, 2019

I switched from another app to this one and I'm glad I did. They solved all my problems in about 15 minutes. They offer great services and are quick to answer!

Isabelle Huot
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

July 15, 2019

Working perfectly for my store, I went through the support team for a small fix and they are very fast via live chat and also they have fixed it in short time.
Very satisfied!

HAPPYMAMAOATS.SG
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

July 1, 2019

As our store are using some custom app that are different from normal stores. Great Service from Guru in helping to setup the Date and Time Picker in our store and provide some guidelines for us to further customize the calendar if we need

Gomori
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Edited June 19, 2019

App support team response quickly.... Support team solved my issue... App is really helpful for our Website.

Cake Links