On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Meditations

Location Japan

Great response, very fast response from the developer team. The app is working well with our theme. The other company's app didn't work, but I was able to set up this app right away.

November 10, 2021

Wow!! Thank you so much for your review!!😊 Your words means a lot to us...

小生有禮 Grace & Favour

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app for deliveries management. Team is responsible as well as responsive. I would highly recommend this app.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!😍 Team is there to solve your queries...🤗

MOSSGOD

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Nice App. Easy to Use and Integrate. Super fast support. Gives quick reply to messages. I like the app very much.

October 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! 😊😘

Taste Local Eats

Time spent using app About 15 hours

This app wasn't able to meet my specific needs (choosing a shipping date on one product only), but they were quick to reply, and offered a suggestion for a different app.

October 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Support is always available to help you with your queries.🥳

Persa Flores

Location Spain

Super fast support! Within a couple of days, everything I need led was solved. Simple to use. Thanks guys.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help you with your queries.😊

grumpy flowers

Location Australia

Customer service is great! App reasonably priced and suits our clients need. Would recommend to others.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊😊

Spring Wish

Location Australia

It is a very simple app but powerful. If you like your customers to decide when they want to get their order delivered, this is the app all you need. The most feature I like is the Calendar view: you could see clearly when is the next order coming. Also I like the calendar picker looks clear and neat, you have it's control by using the css. And the Customer Service person (Charmy) has help me patiently with my thousands of questions. Great Job Charmy !

August 31, 2021

Blooming Poet

Location Singapore

Just installed the app and works great so far. Easy to install and prompt Customer Service support. The live chat option is fantastic!

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Catering i Malmö och Lund med brett utbud - Caterking.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent help, even with customizing order emials into Swedish language. Easy to configure and install.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your words!🙌🙌🙌 It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries❤️❤️❤️

Carrots On Wheels

Location Australia

Great app! Simple and does exactly what you need with the ability to customize to meet business processes. Also very helpful customer support. Thank you

August 19, 2021