On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wonderful Cake House

Location Malaysia

Fast and clear steps for guiding us where to edit the date for the placed and fulfilled order when we not sure where to edit it ! Support was responsive and efficient! Thank you so much!

August 11, 2021

Woahh!!! Thank you so much for your words!❤️ It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌

Nyonya Lab

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Best schedule delivery app so far, basically solved all my problems and even help me to do some coding which I have no coding knowledge at all, thumbs up and keep the good works!

August 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Toby's Deliveries

Time spent using app About 1 month

The best scheduling app on Shopify I found. Customer support is amazing and quick! The only downside is that you can't use this with your side cart as it only works at the main cart.

August 5, 2021

My Mum's Cookies

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 15 hours

This app solves my problem of delivery by forcing the customers to select the required date of delivery before they could make payment. I don't have to call them to check the dates anymore.
The customer service is simply excellent. They resolve the issue within a few hours. They even help us to resolve some other issues pertaining to the positioning of the Date field. Very impressed with their level of service.

August 3, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

Little Gift Project

Location Australia

This app has been amazing so far on my website, so easy to use & when i did have some trouble with where the calendar was located the support was incredible, they were so quick to reply and help with what i was struggling with. Great service and great app i highly recommend!

July 22, 2021

Woahhhh!!!Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!!🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule....😍

YUM CHA AT HOME

Location Australia

A great app that meets our needs and a very helpful developer team who helped resolve any issues we had with integrating it into our theme.

June 30, 2021

Weir Skip Hire

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great delivery schedule app. The chat assistants are also quick and very helpful. It would be great if you could schedule minimum lead times in advance but otherwise great.

June 17, 2021

analize-agathalabs

Location Romania
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Easy to use, good features. The support answered in a couple of seconds, also very helpful. Definitely recommend.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!!! It was our pleasure to help you with your queries.....

Liliyum Patisserie & Cafe

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for the last one year and really happy with the performance and features it offers. Had a couple of minor issues and was addressed immediately. I appreciate the professionalism of the team. Keep up the good work.

June 15, 2021

Woahhhh!!!😍Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!!🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule☺️

Fern & Fizz

So far this app has been effective and saved us a lot of time on trying to ode ourselves or hire someone to do it. The support has been really quick with getting back to me to help this app work with my store. Recommend!

June 12, 2021

Thank you very much for the review......❤️ Support team is always there to help you.🙌🏻🙌🏻