Delivery Date Schedule

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Yardstick Coffee

We use the app to better our daily delivery and pickup process. UI and technical help was offered by the support team when we needed. Thank you. Great app!

June 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable review.....😍😍😍

bedenmatras

This app does exactly what it promises! We sell products that need 14 day of production time (beds etc.) so it's really convenient that our customer can choose a delivery date that suits their wishes! Also excellent customer service as they helped us out with special coding for personal request. Would recommend 5/5!

June 2, 2021

Hey Ali......😍Thank you very much for your kind words and for writing such a detailed review✍️!!!!!!!!!!!🥰🙌🙌It's our pleasure to help you with your queries and concerns........🤗🥳 Best wishes to you!!💪✌️

SIN SOO HUP

reasonable price. does what I need. the support is totally unremarkable. whenever i found an issue and reported to them, they can easily solve it in just a few minutes!

June 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback🙏 and for your kind words......🤩☺️

Vee'sTreats

This app has allowed me to have better communication with my customers! It is very simple and straight to the point. Also, I had a question regarding the app and the girl on the chat was very useful! Thanks again MissGreen!

June 1, 2021

Hey buddy... Thank you very much for your feedback!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻 It was nice talking to you❤️......

My Brazil Market

So far, I am very pleased with this app and its support. They are super attentive and knowledgeable. The app looks great and works as advertised.

May 27, 2021

Thank you very much for the review❤️ Support team is always there to help you.🙌🏻🙌🏻

Three Petals Cake Studio

I installed this app to ensure that my customers will be able to pick their delivery date and timing. I had an issue with the app initially, as it managed to let my customers bypass to checkout without choosing the delivery date, which was detrimental to the whole business operation. I reached out to the team and they responded in less than 24 hours and helped me fix the issue. Thank you so much for the great app and service! Definitely recommend this!

May 22, 2021

Hey Katherine!!! Thank you very much for you valuable feedback!🙌🙌🙏 It was our pleasure to help you with your concerns............

The Soda Co.

Really great delivery schedule app. Easy to use, and very useful. Support staff are extremely helpful as well. 100% recommend.

May 13, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback... 😊 It's nice to help you with your concern.😊 😊 🙌🙌

Catch of Norway Seafood

Easy to use and set up app for our Shopify store. The customer service is very responsive and effective. They understand that most users are not experts on coding by easily understanding issues. The app is also flexible with dates, times, conditions etc

May 12, 2021

Thank yo so much for the review buddy!! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

It was our pleasure to help the clients like you..... 😍 🙌🙌

Dhala Cakes Obrador de pastisseria artesanal

Muy satisfecho con la aplicación y su servicio de atención al cliente, ya que inicialmente no conseguía configurar la aplicación correctamente y me respondieron muy rápidamente. Gracias!

May 12, 2021

Muchas gracias por la revision!!!😍🤗 El apoyo siempre está ahí para ayudarlo con sus inquietudes.

MDB - La Maison dei Bambini

Good customer support and good app! I really appreciate the support of miss green, she solved my problem in 5 minutes

May 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the review!!!🙌🙌🙌 Our support team is there to help you out with your queries....❤️ 😊 😊