On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MDB - La Maison dei Bambini

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Good customer support and good app! I really appreciate the support of miss green, she solved my problem in 5 minutes

May 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the review!!!🙌🙌🙌 Our support team is there to help you out with your queries....❤️ 😊 😊

campusBOX

Location Germany

Excellent app. We are using it to schedule the deilvery of our food boxes to our students. We like the really fast service in case of questions and also the analysis possibilties in the software.

May 11, 2021

Woahh!!!❤️ Thank you so much for your words! It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌

wuskitchen

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very quick response! Thank you for helping out with my queries. Great service I'll use it for another app again thanks!

May 7, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

A5 Decking supplies

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app does exactly what we want and the customer service has been very helpful with whatever we have asked.

May 6, 2021

Hey!!👋

Thank you very much for your valuable review! We are pleased to help you out with your concern.

Have a lovely day!🙂

Regards,
Appsonrent

Shamba Fresh Kenya

Location Kenya

App works very fine. Makes our work easier. I would recommend this to anyone who would want to customize their shop for convenience!!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Zonts Bakehouse

Location Australia

Nice customer service from Miss Green! They were quick on response in solving my problem. Highly recommended app!

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable review! It's nice to help you with your queries!!

Indulge Patisserie PH

Location Philippines

We used the app because we needed to get orders for cakes with a lead time. It was easy to use and understand. Clients were able to order and pick a date for their orders. When I found a problem with the app, I asked customer service and they were able to help me fix the problem swiftly. Great customer service! thank you for making this app!

May 4, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review! We really appreciate that you gave your time to write a detailed feedback.

bottegapp

Location Italy

Quick service, They helped me with an issue setting the application. Very friendly service, I recommend this app!

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!

Kurkuma Store

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Quick service, They helped me with an issue setting the application. Very friendly service, I can recommend this app!

April 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!

Your Flamingo

Perfect for our booking needs. As a home-based restaurant with limited staff we needed to manage how many orders we manage at any one time. Hiral was also very helpful in adding additional code to ensure customers could not checkout without selecting a date and time for delivery with a very quick turnaround.

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.