On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cuts.Sg

Location Singapore

Good customer service. They responded instantly when asked what issues that i faced. I will recommend it to the others in the future.

April 8, 2021

Never Away

The app support is amazing! I needed the calendar to not appear in my shopping cart on certain products and contacted support on the matter. They responded within 24 hours and customized my shop's code to disable the calendar on products with certain tags.

April 8, 2021

Charcuterie Düsseldorf

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app for my delivery date and time where people can chose when and what time they wish to receive their orders. I must say this app is providing me way more than what I expected! The customer service is a dream. You write them an email with your request, you do not just get a reply back but you get a quick reply with an amazing solution to your problem! That is called Service!!!!’ Thanks to Charmy and the team for an excellent service! Keep it up!!

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!

The Waterfront Bottle Shop

Great customer service so far! It's the only app I can find that offers the functionality we require.

Sam Baking High

Location Australia

the app is very friendly for beginners of shopify, i cant find anything to complain actually. worth of keep in my app sections

One Homestead

The app is easy to use and we are support is pleasantly responsive and very helpful. We are incredibly appreciative of the help in configuring and styling the calendar for our users!

Gilded Spoon Inc

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I have to say their customer service team was amazing and responsive in assisting with a few issues on installation. Not every app is perfect out of the gate, as every end user has different requirements, so having the support team available to assist is critical (of which appsonrent has been fantastic). Very impressed and so far the app works great with its functionality!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to help you out with your queries!

Krustifoodkits

Location Finland
Time spent using app 1 day

Absolutely great support. Had some issues with the styling, but the support team patiently fixed each of the issues. Totally recommended as the best date picker plugin in shopify.

Seashine Seafood

Location Hong Kong SAR

The team gave me one of the best technical support and customer services I have ever had! They addressed different issues that I faced in the settings and helped with some code customization to remove bugs that may occur due to customer behavior. Also, they have added localization for my non-English store. Impressive experience and recommended to all!

Mosaico Kitchen

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

One of the best apps out there for delivery date and time selection. Easy to setup and very helpful supporting documentation