Delivery Date & Store pickup

Store Pickup & Delivery Date Picker, Estimated Delivery Date

Free plan available

Grocery2u.ca

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the app. but the problem is every now and then it conflicts with my theme. and my menu stops working. This time you can't even Add To Cart from product page. But when I disable the app. everything works fine. I am thinking of switching to different app.

January 28, 2022

Hello there,
I am sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience.
Can you please start a conversation with us about the issue you are facing in the app so we could resolve that and give a great experience with the app?
Please use the below email address for a conversation.
appsonrent@gmail.com

YippiiGift - Online Cake Delivery

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Used to work well, but out of a sudden, it just disappears and cant work, the delivery date and time slot wont load out once the page finishes loading, 2 days cant load up the issues.

The Baker Boy

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Unfortunately I couldn't use the app in the checkout page. Customers would have to select my products, click checkout, arrive on the checkout information page and then return to cart before selecting a delivery date. Unfortunately this would not be a good customer experience, therefore I had to delete the app.

Panier Frais

Location Morocco

We had many bug with you app. About the dates setting, slots setting and compliance with the conditions we applied to the system