On Time Delivery Date

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Grocery2u.ca

I like the app. but the problem is every now and then it conflicts with my theme. and my menu stops working. This time you can't even Add To Cart from product page. But when I disable the app. everything works fine. I am thinking of switching to different app.

January 28, 2022

Hello there,
I am sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience.
Can you please start a conversation with us about the issue you are facing in the app so we could resolve that and give a great experience with the app?
Please use the below email address for a conversation.
appsonrent@gmail.com

YippiiGift - Online Cake Delivery

Used to work well, but out of a sudden, it just disappears and cant work, the delivery date and time slot wont load out once the page finishes loading, 2 days cant load up the issues.

The Baker Boy

Unfortunately I couldn't use the app in the checkout page. Customers would have to select my products, click checkout, arrive on the checkout information page and then return to cart before selecting a delivery date. Unfortunately this would not be a good customer experience, therefore I had to delete the app.

Panier Frais

We had many bug with you app. About the dates setting, slots setting and compliance with the conditions we applied to the system