Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule | Reviews

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Order Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

New Moon Blooms

We have used this app to great effect to effect to handle our delivery services through Shopify and can recommend it with no hesitation

Фея розы

Great app for deliveries management and very fast answer of the team in case of very rare problems. highly recommend.

Gastronomia Ajolfi

Very good team and excellent app.The support executive (I spoke with Charmy) is outstanding! Keep doing like this!!!!!!!

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!!!!

Meditations

Great response, very fast response from the developer team. The app is working well with our theme. The other company's app didn't work, but I was able to set up this app right away.

November 10, 2021

Wow!! Thank you so much for your review!!😊 Your words means a lot to us...

小生有禮 Grace & Favour

Great app for deliveries management. Team is responsible as well as responsive. I would highly recommend this app.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!😍 Team is there to solve your queries...🤗

MOSSGOD

Nice App. Easy to Use and Integrate. Super fast support. Gives quick reply to messages. I like the app very much.

October 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! 😊😘

Taste Local Eats

This app wasn't able to meet my specific needs (choosing a shipping date on one product only), but they were quick to reply, and offered a suggestion for a different app.

October 8, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Support is always available to help you with your queries.🥳

Persa Flores

Super fast support! Within a couple of days, everything I need led was solved. Simple to use. Thanks guys.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are always here to help you with your queries.😊

grumpy flowers

Customer service is great! App reasonably priced and suits our clients need. Would recommend to others.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊😊

Spring Wish

It is a very simple app but powerful. If you like your customers to decide when they want to get their order delivered, this is the app all you need. The most feature I like is the Calendar view: you could see clearly when is the next order coming. Also I like the calendar picker looks clear and neat, you have it's control by using the css. And the Customer Service person (Charmy) has help me patiently with my thousands of questions. Great Job Charmy !

August 31, 2021