On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

The Whole Kitchen

Great app, incredibly reliable where others have let some dates slip through, and also great customer service. Thank you!

Bento Wise

This app has very helpful features that I need for my food business.
flexible time settings, Order Cutoff time, Delivery date and time picker etc...
highly recommended specially for small businesses

Board In Aiken

They helped us customize the checkout process with our theme so it flowed. The support was excellent on this app. Happy!

Sepiring Padang

Great App! Been looking for a date & time picker for my website and finally found this app. Easy to use & customize with reasonable price. Support is also fully responsive. Would recommend this to anyone who's looking for delivery date&time picker on their site.

penyffordd

Great app, excellent (and fast) support, would highly recommend. Chose this app after reviewing several options, happy I made the right choice.

zimmerman macaron

App does what it says it's supposed to and the customer support team responds in a timely manner. Check your spam folder for their responses!

June 27, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Designs Cafe

great lightweight app that does everything i require ... and great support, thanks very much ...

Finch JungSooNae

I had an issue setting up the app and was connected to the support guru at 3am. He solved my issue in no time. Thank you so much for great support and the great app!

Booze Buddy

Customer Service is awesome. Offered to help me to code when I faced issues. Im glad they could assist me on this.

MisterConsegna.com

Excellent customer service, quick and efficient response. The problem has been solved. thank you very much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8