Reviews (291)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing and organizing delivery orders, especially for businesses requiring customers to select a delivery date. It's praised for its simplicity, reliability, and excellent customer service. Key features include a customer message section, a date disable feature, and a limit on daily orders. The app offers customization options and the support team assists with code customization. It's appreciated for automating delivery scheduling, providing detailed delivery times, and enhancing the checkout cart. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses due to its helpful features and flexible time settings.

May 2, 2023

Can be very glitchy, don't know what happens that i sometimes don't get my customers time and date. Or I've tried testing on my own site, choose delivery in the first page, hit next, and it takes me to pick up??? It's great when it works, a huge pain for us and the customers when it doesn't.

Leon's Floral
12 months using the app
Appsonrent replied May 3, 2023

Hello Stephanie, I hope you are doing well.
➝ So the other delivery method option you're seeing on the checkout page is from Shopify and you can check Settings > Shipping and delivery in Shopify.
➝ Our app is only working on the cart page and there is nothing our app does on the checkout page
➝ In the Shipping and Delivery uncheck the This location offers local pickup / This location offers local delivery options from the Local pickup and local Delivery.

December 26, 2021

I used the app to schedule and plan scheduled deliveries. It would be great if it had support for disabled people as well as group the calendar / day view according the time slots.

BauernPost