OnBuy Integration

OnBuy Integration

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 22, 2022

It can be a little fiddly to set up but once you get the hang of it it's very easy and should look after itself after the initial templates are created. I had a few issues but the team were very helpful and very quick to sort everything out. Great service.

West Midland Shoe Company Ltd
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 11, 2022

The app works well - I was a novice but the team helped me completely. I already use their other integrations hence wanting to stick to a team I could rely on for support.

Embassy London
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 30, 2022

Excellent service - sorted stock feed issue in a moment! Quick and very helpfull service. Tks guys!

Arthouse
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 16, 2022

This is an essential app if you have a shopify store and plan to sell on Onbuy - the support team are always on hand to help out if you have any issues. Big thanks for the great work :)

SexyEmporium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 17, 2022

Excellent customer service and support. They are always ready to help anytime and very swift with responses and sorting out any requirements.

IC Retail UK
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 21, 2022

Excellent support and it looks like it does what it says on the tin. I now have all my listings & stock in FBA linked to Shopify & Onbuy.

SourceForMe
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 10, 2022

Great app, support very helpful and fast to respond. Works well with the Shopify system for sending your existing inventory to Onbuy

Hyfive Products
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 17, 2021

I am pleased with the functions of this app. It is very well managed with assistance available to me when I need it instantly.

Lansinoh-uk
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 8, 2021

I really like the app, the support team is very helpful, available everytime for quick response, highly recommended app

homedetail.co.uk
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 17, 2021

Great integration with onbuy :-) excellent support team , they will help you get everything setup correctly. Keep up the great work guys

luscioushomes