OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Backdeals

I solve my issue in 5minutes , Super and fast service ., well explain and really good. keep it up .happy

Smiths Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

Poor support. Poor integration. Changes on the channel are not updated on the app quickly enough leading to errors when listing stock. It is actually easier to manually list than use the app which begs the question "what is the point of the app"

December 10, 2021

We extremely regret that you had an unsatisfactory experience with our solution (or service) and assure you that we will do everything necessary to overcome this. Best in class solutions and customer satisfaction are our priorities. Our solutions are tested and improved on a regular basis since we believe there is always a room for improvement and that will surely happen in your case as well. Let us collaborate again and get this problem solved once for all. Hoping for your cooperation.

DREAMON

Location Lithuania

I used this app to sell our products. The customer support is wonderful, always ready to help and solve any problem.

DREAMSILK

Great onboarding process with super helpful team to make sure my product feed is working correctly. The customer support advised me how to import my products correctly, there were a couple synchornisation issues to overcome and then my products were all imported to OnBuy after a couple of days. This has saved me hours of time importing each Sku on by one and would definitely recommend.

Baby Travel

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Must have APP. Great customer care, instant help. Thank you very much.......................................................................................

The Outlet Shop

Contacted them for assistance as I needed help. The team solved a problem quickly for me and was quick to respond and assist me directly through a phone call with help regarding using the application.

Medi Grade

The integration team represents among the highest levels of customer service I have experienced. Information was accurate, responses to queries were turned around very fast. Answers were clear and where necessary detailed enough for us to make informed decisions quickly, minimizing the end-to-end time to process complex transactions among a number of parties.

GreenZech Store

Location China

The app description is misleading!
Onbuy support the unlimited Skus. but the app only support 10SKUs, not the product quantity. if you category is like clothing, shoes with bulk variants, this app may only support only 200-300 listings.

Chartex

Required phone support for transfer. Staff were very helpful in transfering listings to OnBuy store.

Konstantin Antiques

Time spent using app 1 day

Time wasters on board are the best mirror of this company, and the app it self. In request communicate with OnBuy regards illogical request company advisor just send you away. Shame!!!

December 10, 2021

In consideration of your review we received, we have found that you seem to be distressed with the services we have dispensed to you. However, we always try to be at our level best, with the services we deliver and leave no stones unturned, yet your review is what we work for and it is justifiable. Let us collaborate again and get this problem solved once for all.