One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

HV-Queens

so far so good. I'm testing the button in red until next month. I'll let you know if i make more sales in red or in blue

404WARDROBE

Even after I have removed the app, it still doesn't go away. And it does not allow me to click the cross or continue shopping

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Cart Need

best app the support me is amazing and the app is working perfectly . 5 star for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 15, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

MDYOCTPS.

huge JS file that can't be removed. Slowing down entire website. Useless.. I don't recommend it to anybody

February 1, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help with this case. Please feel free to reach out to us 24/7 with any difficulties or questions, we are always happy to assist.

GrassFoods

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our ADD CART BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

VQ Deals

Very helpful quickly helped me fix my issue. Thank You
The app itself needs work but does what it says it will do.

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Here Fishy

Day one and app works effectively. I appreciate the part of the app that allows the add to cart to be skipped. A one product store benefits greatly from this function.

December 14, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

The Papaya Factory

The app works perfectly.... I'd also like to emphasize the quick feedback of Eugenia (support) for giving me the correct solution about a problem a had in my store related with the size of the button (website version) on Minimal theme.
Thanks!!!

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Animalovestore

HUGE js file that causes highly increased loading times on page. Uninstallation of the app doesn't remove this large JS file either.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've already removed the app's leftover code and tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ziziflair

We enabled the app on our new store with the free version but unfortunately we were billed for a paid service in the first month. Sent an email to customer support and got a prompt revert. Alexander from customer support was able to revert the changes back to a free plan and charges were reversed. App is good and it does what is expected. Customer service was prompt and satisfactory. Giving 4 stars - deducting one star because the app does not display a warning when a paid plan is activated. Other than that - all good.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app switches plan automatically once paid features are enabled. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14