One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

Arcana.divine

the app was super easy to install. the app works exactly how i wanted it to No code knowledge needed

Kitchen Criticals

Awesome customer support! My issue was resolved very quickly thanks to the help of the customer support.

Portland Grunge

This app legitimately works. No time to install this app does all the work for you you just click enable!!!

LOGIQCAREERS.COM

Easy to install. New user. When I had a question...the reply was quick. I look forward to updating my experience.

MainelySweetz Creations

This app has been an easy tool to add to my Shopify store and so far has integrated well with my store design.

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

Very easy to install the app, super happy with it! Love it and I am super excited to use it on my site.

April 7, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know you love it :)

LeMondeDeLaMuscu

Parfait c'est pile ce qu'il me fallait . Il permet parfaitement de passer du bouton ajouter au panier au checkout, on peut même choisir ou le bouton doit être changer ( page produit ou page d'accueil ) c'est qui est parfait pour mon mono produit ^^. Cerise sur le gateau il est totallement gratuit (enfin pour cette option en tout cas)

April 7, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

CDCASA - Fitness Equipments Store

They are very nice, help me solve all my problems quickly. The app is useful, makes up for the weakness of my theme. You will thank it.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Songara All Ayurvedic

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our BUY NOW BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

HV-Queens

so far so good. I'm testing the button in red until next month. I'll let you know if i make more sales in red or in blue

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15