One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

The Shop 2 Shoppe

Great customer service. Had few issues and question and they were able to assist quickly. Thank you!

Parzels

Great app. Functions well. Hope it helps to increase my sales. Easy to set up and use. thank you so much.

BlueBann

You can put a lot of functions in your own style. Had some problems with this but the customer service was super fast and helped me with all my problems!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help :)

Picks Perfect

It's a great app, I recommend using it, the It makes the check out page and add to cart way better now.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Youcanbuy.me

Very easy to setup, works very well. Highly recommend. I hope I will see results with more sales now ;) Thank you

August 5, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! Good luck to your business :)

Atlanta Bikes

I like this one, easy to set up and use, no coding required, super fast and friendly support.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Let us know if you face any difficulties, we are always happy to help!

Safe and Fine

This app perfectly fits my store, looks great and does its job. Support service is amazing, I received response within a minute. I would recommend it.

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

Otoka.

Nice addition to my store, it's fully customizable and allows to make it look much better than other ones. Thanks!

July 29, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! :)

AMORA

Awesome app + FANTASTIC service. The app was interfering a bit with some of my other apps I have installed on my site and Eugenia fixed the issues in minutes. Highly recommend.

July 27, 2020

Thanks! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better :)

My Happy Frames

Pretty simple instructions. Support team was quick to respond and fix my problem. Love the app and highly recommend!

July 27, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14