One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

Bevinsee

This is good, it can edit the button as I want. Also, it's popup is really really good for my customers. the supporters are kind to answer my questions. Good customer service.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedack! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

4TheDog

This is the perfect buy it now button addon that i have some across. Unfortunately, for a weird technical reason i am having to remove it, which i am actually sad about.
The customer service was hard to describe. Perfect is not a word i use lightly, but as i had a near instant reply and that we worked through all available options before reaching our unfortunate solution, it's hard to say anything other.
If in the future i find a work around to my issue, i will add this addon again and happily the 9.99 a month.
Thanks to the team for their help with my issue :)

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied and we are happy that you've received our top notch service. Sorry that you can't use the app for now :(
Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any questions or difficulties!

Mama Botanica

Great for shops with just one product, no more dropoff between cart and checkout. Installation was easy, and this part of the app is free, great!

Trendy World

Great app, and great support. They helped me a lot during setup. Thanks for your help, recommended for everyone to use!

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

DANIA ALBATROS

this is an amawing app! i like it so much. it s really easy to install and set up. and the support team reply to questions very quickly .

August 20, 2020

Thanks so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better :)

The Shop 2 Shoppe

Great customer service. Had few issues and question and they were able to assist quickly. Thank you!

August 17, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Parzels

Great app. Functions well. Hope it helps to increase my sales. Easy to set up and use. thank you so much.

August 17, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

BlueBann

You can put a lot of functions in your own style. Had some problems with this but the customer service was super fast and helped me with all my problems!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help :)

Picks Perfect

It's a great app, I recommend using it, the It makes the check out page and add to cart way better now.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Youcanbuy.me

Very easy to setup, works very well. Highly recommend. I hope I will see results with more sales now ;) Thank you

August 5, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! Good luck to your business :)