One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

Kshitijmart

The app says it has a free plan. But the moment you enable the app, you automatically get billed. Extremely poor and unprofessional way to making money.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

tears for trees

App looks good, however I wish there were more features available on the free version. Other than that it's pretty solid

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Battementdecils™

Great app and great client service !

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly apprecaited! Feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues, we are always ready to help :)

Perfume world uk

excellent customer service very patient and went above board to help me done lots of changes and improvements for me definitely recommend 5 stars thanks again Eugenia you were great.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! You are more than welcome, so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!
Good luck to your business :)

TheNeverlandDesigns

Love this app and its awesome customer service! I used it to increase my conversions and add the buy now button and it works great!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are so glad that you love it :)

Factory To Home

Great app, looks clean, does a great job and the staff are extremely helpful. I recommend it to anyone who wants an option to send customers directly to checkout.

December 31, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

The Virgin Hair Fantasy

I wasn't sure how to install the app and received great customer service in getting it up and running.

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

The Lift Box

Unfortunately, I'm not able to use One-Click due to my subscription app not integrating with One-Click. The tech support is top-notch and extremely responsive. Every question I had received a thorough response and resolution. I HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone needing a direct to cart app. Thanks again for the phenomenal support!

July 24, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any help :)

ProHorse

Useability: my conversion rate went from 1.12% to 2.5% - I just doubled my business with this app.
Support: Had an issue with the app, customer service fixed in within 24 hours.
Very happy

July 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

RnB.Style

great app! helped me a lot with making the add to cart process better converting. super support! thanks a lot guys, keep on making those apps

July 9, 2019