One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

AMORA

Awesome app + FANTASTIC service. The app was interfering a bit with some of my other apps I have installed on my site and Eugenia fixed the issues in minutes. Highly recommend.

July 27, 2020

Thanks! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better :)

My Happy Frames

Pretty simple instructions. Support team was quick to respond and fix my problem. Love the app and highly recommend!

July 27, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

OrangesKitchen

Having some difficulty with the apps just now, but then their customers were just top-notch replied my messages without 15mins. Thanks for the service and keep up the good work guys!

July 27, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

MOREMEW

Awesome app and the customer service is the best, they helped me out with any questions I had and made my website checkout a lot better, i highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

July 27, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Lunula

This app perfectly fits my store, looks great and does its job. Amazing app and easy to use. Very fast support. Recommends installing :)

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it! :)

DeepLEDs

Pretty nice for being a free app considering the competition. I reached out to support with a billing question and they answered right away!

July 20, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback. Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Elevate Sports

Great app and the customer service is the best part, they will help you solve any problems you have and get it working for your store!

July 13, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to help!

Donna

Easy and agile application to use, met my expectations and when I needed support they helped me quickly

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

favuke.com

Works great, I needed some help on the button placement and got fast and friendly support. Recommended

July 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

FROATS

So far so good with this app. I asked for help customizing the button sizing. Within minutes, their service team updated it and applied the changes. Outstanding response. Very happy.

June 11, 2020

We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)