One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

VinylShop.US

great customer service! App works well, thank you for assistance with custom configuration! Results are very positive

Doce Paixao

Esse aplicativo realmente ajuda a aumentar nossas vendas

B R Sporting Goods Inc

Worked great for us! Helped turn visitors into customers!

Arabicworld

Very nice to use.
Highly recommend.

Sond 4

This is a great app that increases conversion rate, is easy to use and is backed up by great support. There is no reason not to install it on a site!

Flyingfit Foods 3

seems to work well - i need this on my site so will continue
.. thanks

Ancientlust

Let me be very clear, YOU WILL NOT find a better PopUp application that has a dedicated, intelligent, and fully capable team like SpurIT has. This is by far the best support I’ve seen yet; out of any Shopify app. I will be using the app over any other app for the remainder of my store. Oh I almost forgot, the PopUp itself is equally as good, with custom coding capabilities, at a truly remarkable cost. Thank You SpurIT!

J B Marshall Coffee

There are many elements I take into consideration when a 5 star rating strikes me. Quality of the app, customization, functionality, and SERVICE. There have been some crucial pieces of my website that needed to exist in order to function as smoothly as it does now. The One-Click Checkout team has fully exceeded my expectations. They were very time conscious with my requests and jumped at the chances to help. I am very thankful to be partnered with them.

Green Gone

Works pretty well so far. Intuitive design, super easy, hoping to pump conversion.

Best Top Shopp