One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

Xheadphone

Helpful app ,thank you so much

Statementpieces

I just added this APP and I love it already. It is so user friendly. Install was easy and painless. Great App

Storeglow

This app saved me a day of headaches. I tried to implement an ajax cart, it didn't work, I tried to skip the cart all together all spending long ours trying to figure out how the coding works. But this app makes it all happen easily and even for FREE!! Thanks

Ineedwireless Com

very great app! thanks for giving this out for free! :D I love this! :D

Tepefy In

Thanks. they fixed issue which was causing a stupid trouble. Fast support & fix.

Designsbyshirl Com

It was easy to load and it works just like it is suppose to. It helped me get by the confusing page in the checkout process and it is free..

Androidboxmart

great app,it woks well and customer service is great.

Blueturquoise

This is an amazing app. Very easy to install and I recommend this app to all dropshipping startup businesses. A very good app. The app makes the checkout process very easy for your online customers.

The Bread And Butter Letter

That was pretty easy! My only concern is I hope people want to keep shopping instead of taking it straight to the checkout. We'll see!

Zstyleclothing

Amazing app! Provides the fastest way for the customer to see the prices of what's in their bag and go immediately to checkout! Not only that the support is amazing and you'll have help if you can't install it!