One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button, Buy Now & Skip Cart App

ProHorse

Useability: my conversion rate went from 1.12% to 2.5% - I just doubled my business with this app.
Support: Had an issue with the app, customer service fixed in within 24 hours.
Very happy

July 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

RnB.Style

great app! helped me a lot with making the add to cart process better converting. super support! thanks a lot guys, keep on making those apps

July 9, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Foods Alive Inc.

So far so good. The customer service was prompt which came in very useful. They were able to customize the location of the Buy Now button for us too.

July 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help :)

M-POWER

Such a perfect app for my needs. Support was quick and friendly! Recommend it 100%. Boosts my conversion as well!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service. Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

Petata Action

Really useful app!!!
This is one of the best checkout app on the shopify platform.
Easy to set up!!!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad that you're satisfied with our app and find it easy to set up :) Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance!

Boba's Rings

this app realy improved my store conversions and the best part is that its free.
i recoment it very much

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that the app helps you to improve your store conversions, also thank you for recommendations, kindly note that the app isn't free, but it has trial period :)
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

Great addition to my store.
Works well, easy setup, perfect support. Improves my conversion and looks professional. 10/10!

Little Bird Designs

I have just installed this app, and being not that computer savvy, I needed help installing. Well this was done extremely quickly and executed with care.
Great customer service. Now just crossing my fingers as to more sales!

GotItHere.com

Brilliant product and AMAZING customer service. Wish everything could be this easy! I don't typically write reviews, don't want to tip off my competitors to a great product, but these guys really deserve it!

KIDosophie

BEST service , 2 minutes they answered me . thank u to the team
i recomand this app . the app is very useful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12