One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

favuke.com

Works great, I needed some help on the button placement and got fast and friendly support. Recommended

July 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

FROATS

So far so good with this app. I asked for help customizing the button sizing. Within minutes, their service team updated it and applied the changes. Outstanding response. Very happy.

June 11, 2020

We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Ultimateresistancefitness

Great App and customer service is 5*. Would recommend to anyone who is starting on Shopify and to seasoned pros

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it :)

Pink Laboratory

I have this app installed to have the one page checkout for my site. and the app works so well for us and the support team is so helpful! thank you so much!

May 11, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! :)

ToyBox

I found this app to help with the problem with my standard Shopify theme that kept directing visitors to the cart page without giving them an option to continue shopping.

I installed this app and in 5 minutes I had it set up just as I wanted. The only help I needed, was to change one of the button fonts to all caps. I contacted support via chat and within seconds they answered (on a Sunday) and they did it for me.

So I'm so far very satisfied. The app does what it says and it does without a fuss.

Can recommend.

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much! We highly apprecieate your feedback :)
Good luck to your business!

Analog Cases

This app did exactly what I needed! I use the Venture theme but wanted to have a pop-up shopping cart. I could have had my developer spend a week writing something custom, instead I installed this app and in 5 minutes I was all set. The customer service from their team has also been excellent. Very responsive, and were able to quickly make a few custom tweaks that I needed to integrate the app into my site. Now at $15.95 a month, this is the highest priced app I have installed so far, but after using the free trial I am totally sold. If even one less person every month abandons their checkout, this app will easily pay for itself. Thank you One Click Checkout!

May 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Okko

Always attentive and quick customer service! I've gone to Spur IT's support team for a variety of issues and always leave happy.

March 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are just happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

Battementdecils™

Great app and great client service !

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly apprecaited! Feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues, we are always ready to help :)

Perfume world uk

excellent customer service very patient and went above board to help me done lots of changes and improvements for me definitely recommend 5 stars thanks again Eugenia you were great.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! You are more than welcome, so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!
Good luck to your business :)

TheNeverlandDesigns

Love this app and its awesome customer service! I used it to increase my conversions and add the buy now button and it works great!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are so glad that you love it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12