One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

Otoka.

Nice addition to my store, it's fully customizable and allows to make it look much better than other ones. Great job, developer!!!

Many thanks!

Atlanta Bikes

I like this one, easy to set up and use, no coding required, super fast and friendly support, thanks! Recommended to my friends and they are enjoying using it as well!

September 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Safe and Fine

This app perfectly fits my store, looks great and does its job. Support service is amazing, I received response within a minute. I would recommend it. 5 stars!!!

Many thanks!
Have a great day!

Mama Botanica

Great for shops with just one product, no more dropoff between cart and checkout. Installation was easy, and this part of the app is free, great!

Trendy World

Great app, and great support. They helped me a lot during setup. Thanks for your help, recommended for everyone to use!

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

DANIA ALBATROS

this is an amawing app! i like it so much. it s really easy to install and set up. and the support team reply to questions very quickly .

August 20, 2020

Thanks so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better :)

The Shop 2 Shoppe

Great customer service. Had few issues and question and they were able to assist quickly. Thank you!

August 17, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Parzels

Great app. Functions well. Hope it helps to increase my sales. Easy to set up and use. thank you so much.

August 17, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

BlueBann

You can put a lot of functions in your own style. Had some problems with this but the customer service was super fast and helped me with all my problems!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help :)

Picks Perfect

It's a great app, I recommend using it, the It makes the check out page and add to cart way better now.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14