One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

BOXD

Really simple to use interface and amazing customer support who are friendly and go the extra mile to help!

Neons4you

it works very well, its for free and does everything i need, download this a dont regreat, do it now

The Little Quinn Boutique

It's nice but 20 a month for a button seems extreme. Also, making me rate it before I even know if the button makes a difference is weird.

Kohu Road

I used this app to help me put buttons on our homepage, and I really like how its easy to use and their support team are great and always ready to help.

Ellen's winkel

Omg Finally something that is working! thank you. I need to fill 100 words but i won't write a story soo..

Elite LUX Store

extremely easy to setup and configure. does what it intends to do and support team are great ready to step in to help. Love this app!

Cosmic Intuition

I installed this app to create "buy now" buttons on the homepage and it worked for free. Thanks a lot for this awesome product!

Society Lighting

Very helpful app. Avoids the shopping cart where many abandoned carts happen. I use it in all my stores.

Brozillah

Easy to instal and customer care are very prompt and helpful! I recommend even the free version of this app!!

Perry Real Estate College

Very simple. Streamlined our checkout process in less than 5 minutes. Glad we found this service....