One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip Cart App

Boba's Rings

this app realy improved my store conversions and the best part is that its free.
i recoment it very much

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that the app helps you to improve your store conversions, also thank you for recommendations, kindly note that the app isn't free, but it has trial period :)
Feel free to contact us if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

Great addition to my store.
Works well, easy setup, perfect support. Improves my conversion and looks professional. 10/10!

Little Bird Designs

I have just installed this app, and being not that computer savvy, I needed help installing. Well this was done extremely quickly and executed with care.
Great customer service. Now just crossing my fingers as to more sales!

GotItHere.com

Brilliant product and AMAZING customer service. Wish everything could be this easy! I don't typically write reviews, don't want to tip off my competitors to a great product, but these guys really deserve it!

KIDosophie

BEST service , 2 minutes they answered me . thank u to the team
i recomand this app . the app is very useful

Peaceful Scriptures

The app helped me place the buy now button on all pages and also takes the customer directly to the checkout page

TheBest Shop In The World

Awesome app. Great help setting it up too!
TI've been looking for a way to set things up like this for pickup for a long time. Thank you!!

MyFly Shop

I’m really pleased I found this app!
Incredibly simple set up & integration, the customisable buttons look good, all in all very happy, many thanks!!!!

Optumsound.com

EXCELLENT APP! I used this app and very friendly customer support I got . He didn't stop until he fixed my problem.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.... GET THEM! YOU WONT REGRET THIS APP. AA++++++++

Jadiz

I like this app. It works great! Very good S.A.V. listening and very responsive to adapt to the domain !!