One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. One page checkout!

MainelySweetz Creations

This app has been an easy tool to add to my Shopify store and so far has integrated well with my store design.

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

Very easy to install the app, super happy with it! Love it and I am super excited to use it on my site.

April 7, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know you love it :)

LeMondeDeLaMuscu

Parfait c'est pile ce qu'il me fallait . Il permet parfaitement de passer du bouton ajouter au panier au checkout, on peut même choisir ou le bouton doit être changer ( page produit ou page d'accueil ) c'est qui est parfait pour mon mono produit ^^. Cerise sur le gateau il est totallement gratuit (enfin pour cette option en tout cas)

April 7, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

CDCASA - Fitness Equipments Store

They are very nice, help me solve all my problems quickly. The app is useful, makes up for the weakness of my theme. You will thank it.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Songara All Ayurvedic

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our BUY NOW BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

HV-Queens

so far so good. I'm testing the button in red until next month. I'll let you know if i make more sales in red or in blue

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Cart Need

best app the support me is amazing and the app is working perfectly . 5 star for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 15, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

GrassFoods

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our ADD CART BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

VQ Deals

Very helpful quickly helped me fix my issue. Thank You
The app itself needs work but does what it says it will do.

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Here Fishy

Day one and app works effectively. I appreciate the part of the app that allows the add to cart to be skipped. A one product store benefits greatly from this function.

December 14, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!