One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

belshop

I want to have one page check out
I will increase conversion and decrease abondoned cart
...........

September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusing situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help.
Looking forward to your reply!

Velocity Performance Products

Edit: The developer reached out and said we are not actually being charged, just approved up to the minimum tier of $9.95/30 days. I raised the score because it did work otherwise. If possible it should be updated so the free tier doesn't send an email saying that you approved charges on the free their of an App.

Installed the app on the free tier and then I get an email saying I approved it at $9.95/30 days? like WTF

September 1, 2020

Thanks for your feddback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We would kindly inform you that the app needs the charge to be approved even if you are using the free plan. The thing is that if you decide to use the paid features and enable them, the app will switch plan to the paid one automatically, that's the reason why the charge should be approved beforehand.
Anyway, sorry for inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation.

Grayback.co

how the way this app charge money is not clear, charge money without notification, really hate this kind of app.

*update 30/7/2020, the developer has refunded my money, so I rise the star from 1 back to 3. I actually like the concept of the app, but there is no pop-up notification before charging money, newbie as me or others will click the pay function accidentally, please improve it.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We would kindly inform you that the app has an informational bar on top of the settings page that notifies users about paid features. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a refund for you from Shopify :)