One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout with One Click!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

skip to checkout app

D'Artisan Shoppe

Location New Zealand

The APP was easy to install and set-up. Although need some twicking on the button's size but was easily sorted with the help from their customer support team. They keep us up todate on our request and promptly excuted. Fantastic customer service.

Quekli

Time spent using app About 1 hour

They have great customer support, they were able to help me super fast, and the app works incredibly

Bestselling7900

Time spent using app 2 minutes

best app to me i can take time reducing a lot when I use this application thanks the team for more information

Kingadgets

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Funcionou certinho...só fiquei meio confuso, pois fala que tem versão gratuita porém diz que será cobrado conforme o uso, mas não pede nenhum dado bancário.

casamica.shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app 9 minutes

GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE GRAZIE

jf-mars

Location Italy

I had a problem whit the billing, but the purit staff was able to fix my problem after a couple of emails, I'm still not a big fan of the app right now, but we will see in the future; the staff support was excellent.

July 18, 2022

Sorry that you've faced incovenience. We have already issued a charge reversal from Shopify and contacted you regarding this case, looking forward to your reply!

Blender Yummy

Location Kuwait

Easy to install, free plan available and work very well I am pretty sure it will help me with my store

The Cold Cap™

Time spent using app About 2 months

Worked perfectly on just 1 click, No complaints at all. On the free plan as well, every store needs this!!

kyamerA

Seems to do all it says, just cant seem to find the "ON" BUTTONSeems to do all it says, just cant seem to find the "ON" BUTTON

Lieu

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! THIS WAS SUCH A LIFESAVER :) Did exactly what I needed it to do. Appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18