One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

ByeMosquito

Hello! This app is amazing. Works wonders! Highly recommending it. Got a minor issue with it but got solved literally in minutes thanks to their amazing support team! :)

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better! :)

Mr Petter Art

Very quick customer service, great app and talented friendly people working for the app :) So definitely 5 stars from me

October 16, 2020

We are doing our best to become even better!

Safe and Fine

This app perfectly fits my store, looks great and does its job. Support service is amazing, I received response within a minute. I would recommend it. 5 stars!!!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)
We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Otoka.

Nice addition to my store, it's fully customizable and allows to make it look much better than other ones. Great job, developer!!!

October 15, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Atlanta Bikes

I like this one, easy to set up and use, no coding required, super fast and friendly support, thanks! Recommended to my friends and they are enjoying using it as well!

Thanks so much :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long-long time!

Deallity

I accidentally enable the paid version by mistake but Alex helped me sort back to the FREE version.. Thanks Alex.. If possible improve the part so that pay and free is more user friendly distinguished.. but myb it just me..

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced inconvenience.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

TRAP JÓIAS

The best app, great customer service! I can only thank this team!
I was helped very quickly with my doubts and the installation works perfectly!

October 15, 2020

Thanks so much! Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Iron Lock X

Great customer service. Very helpful app. I use this on all my stores. Definitely increases my conversion rates!

October 15, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)

ThePoreExtractor

This app is amazing helped me get so many sales! I love how this app works and I would recommend it to anyone at any level!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will keep making you more and more sales!

Game Guys

I launched www.gamestars.com.au and was recommended this app and needed help with a pricing question and was surprised how fast the customer service was (it was 9pm at night). Great app and fantastic service.

October 6, 2020

Thank you! We are always ready to help so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15