One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

HV-Queens

so far so good. I'm testing the button in red until next month. I'll let you know if i make more sales in red or in blue

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

Cart Need

best app the support me is amazing and the app is working perfectly . 5 star for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 15, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

GrassFoods

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our ADD CART BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

VQ Deals

Very helpful quickly helped me fix my issue. Thank You
The app itself needs work but does what it says it will do.

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Here Fishy

Day one and app works effectively. I appreciate the part of the app that allows the add to cart to be skipped. A one product store benefits greatly from this function.

December 14, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

The Papaya Factory

The app works perfectly.... I'd also like to emphasize the quick feedback of Eugenia (support) for giving me the correct solution about a problem a had in my store related with the size of the button (website version) on Minimal theme.
Thanks!!!

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Battementdecils™

Great app and great client service !

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly apprecaited! Feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues, we are always ready to help :)

Perfume world uk

excellent customer service very patient and went above board to help me done lots of changes and improvements for me definitely recommend 5 stars thanks again Eugenia you were great.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! You are more than welcome, so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!
Good luck to your business :)

TheNeverlandDesigns

Love this app and its awesome customer service! I used it to increase my conversions and add the buy now button and it works great!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are so glad that you love it :)

Factory To Home

Great app, looks clean, does a great job and the staff are extremely helpful. I recommend it to anyone who wants an option to send customers directly to checkout.

December 31, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12