One Click eCom

One Click eCom

by DropShip Tools Team

Automate your dropshipping business with just a few clicks!

mothersonthemove

This app really helped with simplifying the process of getting our store up and running! With the few issues we did have, support was able to help us out in a timely fashion.

Suede Cassidy

Great app that makes it very easy to connect to FB ads - just make sure you have your pixel set up properly!

Puppy Puffers

I found dozens of great products for my pet themed store. And the best part was I didn't have to pay extra to get great quality Facebook Video Ads!

UNPLUGGED

The support I received from this app was top-notch. Not only was the app easy-to-use and helpful to my store, but the team behind the app made sure all my questions were answered.

Hiver Party

j'ai reçu une commande sur ma boutique est là je ne sais pas comment la traiter avec cette application ?????

KNIGHT COLLECTION

This app is amazing. It not only helps find winning products, but also does the FULL description while ALSO doing your entire facebook ads process for you! Definite Time Saver. A+

Ballershoplifestyle

This app is so refreshing that you can click and have a facebook ad and campaign all set and ready. Some of the ad sets I may adjust myself, but it does most of the work for you. I also had some issues with subscription payments but the customer service quickly replied and fixed my issues. I would recommend this app to anyone still trying to make their mark in ecom to help them save money on facebook ad and campaign creation.

BeautiRama

-Please don't install this app *My FB ads account got disabled (lost money, been 1 month since disabled and it is under review) *No customer support takes weeks for them to reply.
Try this product on your test Shopify store.
-I DON'T recommend

DealsBooster

Old and saturated products they post 2 a 3 times a week , NOT worth $50 ,they're better services trh

SeekSilkSkin

An amazing app, it is truly a miracle, not only does it provide winning products but the team have gone really far to ensure that you have top quality headlines, descriptions and videos. I truly recommend it!!!

October 10, 2020

Thank you for the review! We have responded to your messages and hope to hear back from you soon.

Previous 1 3