One Click eCom

One Click eCom

by DropShip Tools Team

Automate your dropshipping business with just a few clicks!

UNPLUGGED

The support I received from this app was top-notch. Not only was the app easy-to-use and helpful to my store, but the team behind the app made sure all my questions were answered.

Hiver Party

j'ai reçu une commande sur ma boutique est là je ne sais pas comment la traiter avec cette application ?????

KNIGHT COLLECTION

This app is amazing. It not only helps find winning products, but also does the FULL description while ALSO doing your entire facebook ads process for you! Definite Time Saver. A+

Ballershoplifestyle

This app is so refreshing that you can click and have a facebook ad and campaign all set and ready. Some of the ad sets I may adjust myself, but it does most of the work for you. I also had some issues with subscription payments but the customer service quickly replied and fixed my issues. I would recommend this app to anyone still trying to make their mark in ecom to help them save money on facebook ad and campaign creation.

BeautiRama

-Please don't install this app *My FB ads account got disabled (lost money, been 1 month since disabled and it is under review) *No customer support takes weeks for them to reply.
Try this product on your test Shopify store.
-I DON'T recommend

SeekSilkSkin

An amazing app, it is truly a miracle, not only does it provide winning products but the team have gone really far to ensure that you have top quality headlines, descriptions and videos. I truly recommend it!!!

October 10, 2020

Thank you for the review! We have responded to your messages and hope to hear back from you soon.

MumsRoyal

LIKE BELOW ⬇️ ad account got banned will not recommend at all do yourself a favour and do the work yourself

October 10, 2020

Hi MumsRoyal Team!

We're sorry to hear about this negative experience - Facebook often incorrectly bans ad accounts, but these temporary bans are most often reversible.

We sent you an e-mail with further information. Thanks for giving us a try!

-The One Click eCom Team

HomeSpaGoods

My Ad account on Facebook was disabled after I gave this app the permission to run an ad for me. I just saw that this happened to others too. I tried to contact them and got no answer

Global Connexion

i downloaded this app have an issue , i contact support many time i waited for 7 days but never replied to my emails. i guess they don't car about us.

Atletixo

Attention!!
it is a useless App.
MY Ad account on Facebook disabled because of this App.
No customer services at all.

September 8, 2020

We have sent you a few messages via e-mail and hope to hear back from you soon.

Together we can solve your problem and get you up and running again!