One Click eCom

One Click eCom

by DropShip Tools Team

Automate your dropshipping business with just a few clicks!

Atletixo

Attention!!
it is a useless App.
MY Ad account on Facebook disabled because of this App.
No customer services at all.

September 8, 2020

We have sent you a few messages via e-mail and hope to hear back from you soon.

Together we can solve your problem and get you up and running again!

BEILIEV

I have sent 3 emails with no response. I like to give the app a try so I can leave an honest review and that includes support for the app. Please get back to me.

ALLTHATGADGETS

I was using this app to create facebook campaign and was able to setup everything except for the pixel account. Under the FB settings in the ecomm app in shopify I'm able to select my store name for the ad account and page but then it doesn't give me the store name under Pixel. It just says "no_pixels". Help!

GoDivaza

Worst experience I Have selected one product and once the campaign created by One Click Ecom my fb ad account got disabled. Due to not following the FB policiesI have also tried to contact One Click Ecom support team but there is no response.

August 2, 2020

We're sorry that you had a bad experience!

We replied to both of your queries inside of 24 hours - sent to your Shopify Store email address!

Please send us an email directly and we will fix your issues:
campus.martius.software@gmail.com

Gadgets, Gifts, & Gizmos

It's great in concept, but there are way too many bugs for it to be successful. First, support takes days to get back to you, and their answers not so helpful. When asked what the shipping charges are, I was told to look at Oberlo and AliExpress and find out myself. Facebook ads run indefinitely, you cannot run a campaign for a few days to test effectiveness, so pay close attention to your ad manager. Speaking of ads, I haven't been able to run any, I keep getting error messages. I wrote support 2 or 3 days ago and still haven't gotten a response, not that any of their responses have been helpful. So nice to have all of this stuff set up for you, but they DO NOT TRACK INVENTORY. If you don't check Oberlo, you may be selling products that are unavailable. It's better to pay for a service to create your video ads than pay $20 / month for a useless app.

July 30, 2020

Thank you. We appreciate all constructive feedback and we are constantly improving the app for our users.

With regards to a few of your queries:

Support - we are a fast growing app but still reply to all queries and technical issues within 24hrs.

Shipping charges - we work with 3rd party fulfilment services such as Oberlo & Aliexpress and the shipping prices always fluctuate (especially at this time), so it's important that our users are aware of this and either charge shipping on their store, or factor in shipping cost into product price if shipping costs increase.

Facebook ads running indefinitely - You can pause/ turn off/ delete any campaign that you create with us at any time. No FB campaign ever runs indefinitely, the advertiser always has control.

Not being able to run ads - we have hundreds of users that are successfully launching campaigns with our app. In a few cases, the user may not have their ad account/ pixel set-up correctly within the settings of our app. Please check that everything is set-up correctly.

Inventory - all of our products are proven winning products with lots of suppliers always available on Aliexpress/ Oberlo. We are currently adding in a new feature with links to suppliers for each product.

Many Thanks,
One Click eCom Team

The Swan Fitness

The app is so fast at launching my product with fb ads. Can't wait to test more products with this.

2 Dark 2 Tell Apparel

Wowwww Amazing App saves me so much time. also i love the video ads that come with each product. very easy to use , thank you so much

Happy Snappy Gifts

so good !! easy to use, does everything for you too. so simple no need to work hard. 10 out of 10. systems good

zovadesigns

Great app! Saves so much time & money when launching products. Can just come into the app and start launching and testing products within seconds. Definitely the best app for dropshipping automation!

1 2 4 Next