Email J: Email Popup & Capture

Email J: Email Popup & Capture

by Secretbakery.io

Free, Email Popup, Email Capture, Mailchimp integration

Colour by Nature

Works well, and does the job as advertised! Highly recommended! I am satisfied with this app's performance.

March 15, 2021

Thanks, really appreciate your review and happy that it gets the job done. 👍

Sonos Singapore

Amazing app! Can't believe this is free. It's really clean and not annoying like other lead-capture pop-ups!

AL IQRA FASHION

I recommend this app! Its better than the other paid Pop-up Apps.
For now, it has all what i need. I havnt integrated it with mailchimp yet. will write another review once i do that. Thumbs up for now!

Earth, Beans and Fire Coffee Company

It's quick and easy and good looking. I recommend! It has everything that I need for my website. Cant beat this for free!

Parairavenus.com

I haven't used it yet but I really think it is a great one. It worth to be downloaded: fast and easy to use

lilly lemon

It's awesome, quick and easy.. I totally recommend! It has everything that I need for my website. Doesn't take 20 different steps to set up which is great! :)

Minnesota Home & Pantry

Easy to set up and install. Since we started using email Joe, we have added over 60 subscribers in the last month. Non-invasive bar at top can be shown after a visitor spends so many seconds on your site. Awesome feature. Thank you!

November 3, 2020

Wow, so glad to hear that it worked for you so well. Thanks for keeping me movitated, I really mean it. 👍

Gran Zafiro Boutique

This apps its very simple to use and I just started using it subscriber started coming to my listing. Thank you.

Atenlo

La aplicación es muy buena. Intuitiva y fácil de configurar. Sería bueno que la aplicación tenga al español como lenguaje de configuración ya que google no lo traduce. Pero todo excelente.

MAGNIFLEEK

I have just installed this app and it seems to be working great. Nice little show at the top of the homepage

August 24, 2020

Very glad that you like the app. Keeping my fingers crossed for your store! :) - Markus

Previous 1