Email J: Email Popup & Capture

Email J: Email Popup & Capture

by Secretbakery.io

Free, Email Popup, Email Capture, Mailchimp integration

INTL Collective

Great app, exactly as described and the customer support is great if you need any assistance. Effective email capturing app with a clean design that doesn't pop up and distract the customer.

Luxquisite Clothing

Easy instructions to follow for installation and super great app. Exactly what I needed for my business

Naturally Good Choice

This app was very easy to setup, looks great on the site, and works really well! I really like the confetti show, it gets attention in a way I haven't seen before. I am happy to recommend it!

MNTN NZ

I struggled with the built in option and found email joe, it does exactly what I needed and was easily customisable to fit within the look and feel of my site. Very happy to recommend.

Fozbima Accessories

I install this App as I was looking for something similar or better than Sitekit, with it is very simple, no code needed, used the Confetti as I liked that, I am hoping there will be popup of this in future. Overall I am happy with this App.

Football Zero

Excellent for our needs and does exactly as promised with perfect reliability.

Best value out there for this type of app.

LeilaCools

The app is great. The bar is super easy to set up and the interface is friendly. I had a question for support and got a prompt, clear and personable reply. The bar itself is also friendly in its design. I don't go in for bells and whistles but I am a sucker for confetti when done well, which it is. I'm looking forward to more apps from this developer!

Glam'r Gear

Works perfectly! Developer's friendly, helpful, and responsive. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

GlobalSale24

Интересно приложение. Мне кажется это лучший вариант собирать подписки и не надоедать своим клиентам.