Email J: Email Popup & Capture

Email J: Email Popup & Capture

by Secretbakery.io

Free, Email Popup, Email Capture, Mailchimp integration

Earth, Beans and Fire Coffee Company

It's quick and easy and good looking. I recommend! It has everything that I need for my website. Cant beat this for free!

Parairavenus.com

I haven't used it yet but I really think it is a great one. It worth to be downloaded: fast and easy to use

lilly lemon

It's awesome, quick and easy.. I totally recommend! It has everything that I need for my website. Doesn't take 20 different steps to set up which is great! :)

Minnesota Home & Pantry

Easy to set up and install. Since we started using email Joe, we have added over 60 subscribers in the last month. Non-invasive bar at top can be shown after a visitor spends so many seconds on your site. Awesome feature. Thank you!

November 3, 2020

Wow, so glad to hear that it worked for you so well. Thanks for keeping me movitated, I really mean it. 👍

Gran Zafiro Boutique

This apps its very simple to use and I just started using it subscriber started coming to my listing. Thank you.

MAGNIFLEEK

I have just installed this app and it seems to be working great. Nice little show at the top of the homepage

August 24, 2020

Very glad that you like the app. Keeping my fingers crossed for your store! :) - Markus

Quality&Smile Store

La Aplicación es Super Genial, se abre una ventana emergente con forma de confetti, se registran en clientes los emails y puedo enviar Copy sin ningun problema, 10/10

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind review, really happy that the app helps you out. :-)

INTL Collective

Great app, exactly as described and the customer support is great if you need any assistance. Effective email capturing app with a clean design that doesn't pop up and distract the customer.

Luxquisite Clothing

Easy instructions to follow for installation and super great app. Exactly what I needed for my business

Naturally Good Choice

This app was very easy to setup, looks great on the site, and works really well! I really like the confetti show, it gets attention in a way I haven't seen before. I am happy to recommend it!

Previous 1