Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 janvier 2024

The pop up is exactly what I needed. I already have Shopify email (I'm a new store and I wanted something something I could easily add to my site, I'm not great at tech.)

I did have a query and Eugene was very helpful.

My website is brummyartist.com where you can see the popup.

Brummy Artist UK
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

Stellar Pyxidis 3D Loves this app and has been using it for a while. We highly recommend it because there are a lot of custom settings that all work great! Support group, if needed is very knowledgeable. Thanks

Stellar Pyxidis 3D
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 novembre 2023

Forget about all other shitty wheel discount apps.

I tested lots of wheel discount apps, most of them are like shit. Messes up with your data, and doesn't have proper design for both front end and backend.

One Click Popup has the highest quality of design, responsiveness, functionality. It is so native that you'd think that it is developed by shopify itself.

I'm so much satisfied the quality of work you've done with your app.

Korendy Türkiye
Turquie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 janvier 2024

Eugene was AWESOME! quick with his responses, some support seems to take forever to respond, not 1Click! Thank you for the quick support Eugene, :)

The Bat Flip Shop
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2024

Great app! It has improved my conversions and paid for itself many times over so far. Simple to use and tons of great features even on the basic plan. Recommended!

Leonessa Gold
Australie
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
5 décembre 2023

James was very helpful and quick in removing the 1click pop up name featured at the bottom of each pop. Would highly recommend using 1click popups to boost sales.
Great app and works great with my store

The Drop Shop UK
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2023

Love love love this little app. Easy to use. Great reporting. Smooth integration.

Marcy Tilton Fabrics
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Super easy to work with and saved me 300/mo. Eugene helped me custom code a popup for Google Reviews that totally eliminated using Shopper Approved and Okendo. Both were charging me 300/mo for google reviews and this will do it for 4.99/mo. Worth every penny!!!!

Toltrazuril Shop
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 octobre 2023

Great app that does exactly what it says on the tin! Needed support around a query over upgrading - sent a message on chat and got a response that they were closed on the weekends and they would come back to me - but low and behold Eugene reached out immediately and solved my issue on a Sunday evening - great customer service going above and beyond!! Thank you!

Artisan Merchants
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 novembre 2023

1ClickPopup is seriously impressing me with its smooth performance. It's been a joy to use! One feature that stands out is the ability to offer a unique discount code directly on the pop-up form. It makes the whole process so much more convenient. And big kudos to James and Eugene for being absolute champs in the support department. They've been incredibly helpful to me.

PRAYING RABBIT