Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
29 février 2024

After trying and testing numerous apps for popups, we finally found the one that covered all the options we had been looking for. We have been using 1click popup in our store for a while now and this simple popup has helped us significantly in boosting sales and customer retention.

The only drawback we encountered was the inability to add translations for popups. However, we managed to overcome this by creating multiple popups in different languages and displaying them based on language selection. Not an ideal solution for us but it works.

Mangeer Online
Arabie saoudite
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2024

Outstanding customer support! I had a weird bug in my personal email setup that made it impossible to test the functionality (not the fault of 1CP). However, due to the amazing customer support, I was able to identify it. Now, I can use it with confidence and it's really amazing!

Bold Void
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 janvier 2024

The pop up is exactly what I needed. I already have Shopify email (I'm a new store and I wanted something something I could easily add to my site, I'm not great at tech.)

I did have a query and Eugene was very helpful.

My website is brummyartist.com where you can see the popup.

Brummy Artist UK
Royaume-Uni
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

Stellar Pyxidis 3D Loves this app and has been using it for a while. We highly recommend it because there are a lot of custom settings that all work great! Support group, if needed is very knowledgeable. Thanks

Stellar Pyxidis 3D
17 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2024

Great app! It has improved my conversions and paid for itself many times over so far. Simple to use and tons of great features even on the basic plan. Recommended!

Leonessa Gold
Australie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 janvier 2024

Eugene was AWESOME! quick with his responses, some support seems to take forever to respond, not 1Click! Thank you for the quick support Eugene, :)

The Bat Flip Shop
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 mars 2024

James was excellent at quickly responding to me and helping me through the questions I had for using their services!

SALTOPIA Infused Sea Salts
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

This app is perfect for pop ups as it is super customizable compared to other app on the market.

Sheet Happens
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 février 2024

Really nice app. Easy to use and support also is good. It’s got a lot of customisation options also which I loved.

Flooof'd
Inde
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
World Choice Software a répondu 11 février 2024

Flooof'd, thank you so much for your review. I'm pleased that you like our app and customer service. Is there anything we can do to make it a five-star review?

Kind regards,
Eugene

22 janvier 2024

The customer service is amazing! The app is already working great! I am excited!

Charcuterie Düsseldorf