Avis (206)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 juin 2024

This very very clean UI, useful and cheap than others. I really like it and you may have a try! Eugene is so nice to help, I really thanks for his helping.

Best Anime Collector
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 mars 2024

Outstanding customer support! I had a weird bug in my personal email setup that made it impossible to test the functionality (not the fault of 1CP). However, due to the amazing customer support, I was able to identify it. Now, I can use it with confidence and it's really amazing!

Bold Void
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

After trying and testing numerous apps for popups, we finally found the one that covered all the options we had been looking for. We have been using 1click popup in our store for a while now and this simple popup has helped us significantly in boosting sales and customer retention.

The only drawback we encountered was the inability to add translations for popups. However, we managed to overcome this by creating multiple popups in different languages and displaying them based on language selection. Not an ideal solution for us but it works.

Mangeer Online
Arabie saoudite
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

Amazing first impression, is all I can say. First time shop creator and pleasantly surprised at how easy so many features are to implement, such as 1Click Popups. Refreshing.

LUVLY+WILDE
États-Unis
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

Despite having less reviews than other Popup apps, I chose 1Click Popups because it seemed easy, versatile and well designed.

I found this to be the case, and when I encountered an issue and also made a requet for a font to be added, Eugene from the support team responded straightaway and also kept up me updated with progress.

The pop-up does the exat job we need it too and the customer service is brilliant.

So Future
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

Good, friendly and quick response by James.
The app works perfectly.
Just did a feature request to ad an upload field to the form.
Nice that they listen to their customers, and add new features to the roadmap to improve the functionality of this excelent product.

Masters of Bamboo bv
Pays-Bas
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

This app is perfect for pop ups as it is super customizable compared to other app on the market.

Sheet Happens
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 juin 2024

Great intuitive user interface, seems robust and with all the features you could need. Rapid, helpful, friendly customer support.

hardkoreklothing
Environ 20 heures d’utilisation de l’application
24 avril 2024

Amazing, it was the quickest and most use friendly app that I used for my Shopify store.

Polki sarees