Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 januari 2024

The pop up is exactly what I needed. I already have Shopify email (I'm a new store and I wanted something something I could easily add to my site, I'm not great at tech.)

I did have a query and Eugene was very helpful.

My website is brummyartist.com where you can see the popup.

Brummy Artist UK
29 dagar användning av appen
16 januari 2024

Stellar Pyxidis 3D Loves this app and has been using it for a while. We highly recommend it because there are a lot of custom settings that all work great! Support group, if needed is very knowledgeable. Thanks

Stellar Pyxidis 3D
17 dagar användning av appen
19 november 2023

Forget about all other shitty wheel discount apps.

I tested lots of wheel discount apps, most of them are like shit. Messes up with your data, and doesn't have proper design for both front end and backend.

One Click Popup has the highest quality of design, responsiveness, functionality. It is so native that you'd think that it is developed by shopify itself.

I'm so much satisfied the quality of work you've done with your app.

Korendy Türkiye
Turkiet
3 månader användning av appen
4 januari 2024

Eugene was AWESOME! quick with his responses, some support seems to take forever to respond, not 1Click! Thank you for the quick support Eugene, :)

The Bat Flip Shop
3 månader användning av appen
3 januari 2024

Great app! It has improved my conversions and paid for itself many times over so far. Simple to use and tons of great features even on the basic plan. Recommended!

Leonessa Gold
Australien
9 dagar användning av appen
5 december 2023

James was very helpful and quick in removing the 1click pop up name featured at the bottom of each pop. Would highly recommend using 1click popups to boost sales.
Great app and works great with my store

The Drop Shop UK
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
14 december 2023

Super easy to work with and saved me 300/mo. Eugene helped me custom code a popup for Google Reviews that totally eliminated using Shopper Approved and Okendo. Both were charging me 300/mo for google reviews and this will do it for 4.99/mo. Worth every penny!!!!

Toltrazuril Shop
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
22 november 2023

Love love love this little app. Easy to use. Great reporting. Smooth integration.

Marcy Tilton Fabrics
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
14 november 2023

1ClickPopup is seriously impressing me with its smooth performance. It's been a joy to use! One feature that stands out is the ability to offer a unique discount code directly on the pop-up form. It makes the whole process so much more convenient. And big kudos to James and Eugene for being absolute champs in the support department. They've been incredibly helpful to me.

PRAYING RABBIT
15 dagar användning av appen
29 oktober 2023

Great app that does exactly what it says on the tin! Needed support around a query over upgrading - sent a message on chat and got a response that they were closed on the weekends and they would come back to me - but low and behold Eugene reached out immediately and solved my issue on a Sunday evening - great customer service going above and beyond!! Thank you!

Artisan Merchants