Email Pop Up in One Click

Email Pop Up in One Click

by World Choice Software LLC

Exit Intent, Cart Abandonment, & Email Capture Pop Ups.

Al's Pals Pets

Very Simple to use and integrates perfectly with Shopify. Currently using this for email address capture.

June 9, 2021

Al's Pals Pets, thank you for your review. I'm pleased that you found value in our app. If you need any help, please be sure to connect with us. We are always happy to help.

Joy Street Kids

Easy to install, customize the designs and business needs and just what I needed for my pop up! Great analytics on top of it.

May 20, 2021

Joy Street Kids, thank you so much for your generous rating. I'm pleased that you like our app. If you need any help, please be sure to connect with us.

Beads Candy Shop

The App does exactly what I needed: captures customers emails on exit intent. Does it effectively, without glitches. The team is amazing - after I provided feedback they created a one-off integration with my store for my specific needs. If you need a FREE solution for the most common use-case of capturing emails with pop ups, I'd recommend jumping on this App while it's free! The team is evolving the App and I expect the app becoming a paid one after certain point, as it's getting traction.
Highly recommend!

May 3, 2021

Beads Candy Shop, thank you for your wonderful review. I'm glad to know that you liked our app and customer service. If you have any questions for us or need any help in the future, please contact us anytime.

The Original Tea Company

Very easy to install and lots of customisable features. The emails are automatically sent to my Mailchimp account, for which I have created a tag to group them. It's simple to use and it works, what more could you ask for.

April 29, 2021

The Original Tea Company, thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked our application. If you need help, please contact us anytime.

#QueenCaps

'Email Popup In One Click' is totally customizable and their staff / owner will program most any special promotions your want in you store! They are amazing for ***sales!!!*** I appreciate their app and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone! You'll be happy you are using their service :)

April 17, 2021

#QueenCaps, thank you so much for your review. I'm pleased that you like our app and customer service. If you need any help, please be sure to connect with us. We are always happy to help.

Simply Eco

I wanted pop ups to collect emails as I don't have an email list yet. This app does that. It is easy to use, editable. I needed to just collect emails in Australia which the app didn't do to start with. After a couple of days this awesome group of developers had added that feature. Huge thank you.
The support offered is 100%.
Love these guys.
Can't wait to see what other apps they bring out.

izmirlimidyeci/Turkish Specialties

Works perfectly fine. There is no need for paid alternatives. You may not design a very fancy pop-up, I doubt you need one. As long as it works.

RITA PALMA

Installed it today and already had 2 clients use it! And... it worked perfectly! Love the fact you can upload your own Logo + a background image if you want. Also, great because you can change the colour of fonts and change the fonts! Thank you for creating this app - I would never have found it had it not been for a recommendation.

KemistryHairBar

Great pop up. Love the way I can collect emails and use them to retarget customers who haven't decided to purchase yet.

Zeva Lifestyle Jewelry

Perfect app, and it's free, it collects visitors mails through a popup that you can customize with different parameters, and put them in your customer list in Shopify for further email campaigns, then it creates a discount code if you have selected that option in your individual discount codes list in Shopify. You can then choose to send a welcome mail after visitors with this discount code, the mail template is a bit simple but I was told they are looking to improve it soon. Strongly recommended.

Previous 1 3