Email Pop Up in One Click

Email Pop Up in One Click

by World Choice Software LLC

Exit Intent, Cart Abandonment, & Email Capture Pop Ups.

Simply Eco

I wanted pop ups to collect emails as I don't have an email list yet. This app does that. It is easy to use, editable. I needed to just collect emails in Australia which the app didn't do to start with. After a couple of days this awesome group of developers had added that feature. Huge thank you.
The support offered is 100%.
Love these guys.
Can't wait to see what other apps they bring out.

izmirlimidyeci/Turkish Specialties

Works perfectly fine. There is no need for paid alternatives. You may not design a very fancy pop-up, I doubt you need one. As long as it works.

RITA PALMA

Installed it today and already had 2 clients use it! And... it worked perfectly! Love the fact you can upload your own Logo + a background image if you want. Also, great because you can change the colour of fonts and change the fonts! Thank you for creating this app - I would never have found it had it not been for a recommendation.

KemistryHairBar

Great pop up. Love the way I can collect emails and use them to retarget customers who haven't decided to purchase yet.

Zeva Lifestyle Jewelry

Perfect app, and it's free, it collects visitors mails through a popup that you can customize with different parameters, and put them in your customer list in Shopify for further email campaigns, then it creates a discount code if you have selected that option in your individual discount codes list in Shopify. You can then choose to send a welcome mail after visitors with this discount code, the mail template is a bit simple but I was told they are looking to improve it soon. Strongly recommended.

Super Area Rugs

Great work. This app works as indented. Its helped with email captures on our store quite a bit and is a breeze to set up.

Food for Sport Ireland

Works well and is proving effective. I would recommend this app and look forward to using it in the future. Good luck to the team and well done.

My Adventure Challenge LLC

The app does exactly what it is designed to do. I love that it allows so much control over the pop ups and allows me to fine tune things to fit my needs. Thanks for making such an app available for free!

Mercy Madge

Love this, simple to set up in a few clicks, does what you want without all the extra kerfuffle that you don't need, it's elegant and professional

ObaYo.ca

Does what it is supposed to do and really super easy to set up. I don't have much tech background and this one is easy to get going. Pop up drives me crazy when I go to website so I'm good with a simple one. I do wish there is a way to different pop up to be triggered based on the collection/product because it'd be really handy for special collection/product related message. But then, it's a different function all together. The best part? It works and it's free. Thanks!

March 8, 2021

ObaYo.ca, thank you for your review. Actually, we do have a similar functionality where you can specify the URL to trigger pop up. We understand that this option is not so easy to use as selecting a collection/product and might change this in the future. Please contact us if you have any questions or need help with this option.

Previous 1