One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

毛起來 MAOUP

Fastest social login APP!
In some situation, I tried to register first and then login with social login, and it can't be linked with each other. I contacted APP Support and get quickly help and helpful service.
thanks so much and it's very nice APP!

June 21, 2020

Thanks! Our goal is to keep improving speed and usability of the app. Glad to know we are achieving it!

DentalGoodies.Shop

This is an awesome app, it's a must have in it's category ! I installed it and I didn't know how to do some of the coding and the support team did it for me!
keep up the good work

June 21, 2020

Thank you! Social Login is definitely a must have feature that empowers your store and allows your customers to login easily. Also we are always here to help you :-)

Gloria Bazar

I already delete this app but still showing to my page.
my page is almost done but I encounter some conflicts that made problems to my page. how I can uninstall this app..

June 11, 2020

UPDATE: We've also added a button on the admin panel that will remove all remaining the code if you want to uninstall the app. Please make sure you click it before doing it.

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. Our server's cache takes around 60 seconds to update so the social login buttons are usually removed within that time delay. Also browser's cache might affect it so we recommend to test in a private/incognito tab to avoid getting out of date results.

We are sorry to see you've uninstalled the app as well. Therefore we wanted to give you a free plan so you can re-install the app and also let us know how can we improve! We've already contacted you by email.

Thanks!

We Care Lah! Malaysia

Great! Customer service have ASAP settle my small issue. Overall this app function makes me satisfied.

Cartedout

Great app, easy to setup and with a wide range of social option available... despite the fact that we went on the basic package the level of service received was amazing, we asked for some minor amendments and customization and Juan Manuel did them within minutes... We highly recommend this App

SEEC LIFE FASHION

i already detele this app, but still show out to my website , wtf ?
very no happy with this , better dont install

Hello!

Thanks!

lojarecord

Love it! App works perfectly and the customer support they gave me was very efficient and fast. Thank you!

May 23, 2020

Thank you! We are here to serve you :-)

MORI

A great and reliable app we haven't had any problem with during the two years it's been installed on our stores.

May 23, 2020

We are glad to hear that! It's always nice to have loyal customers like you!

Tourand Adventure

Me la he instalado, aún estoy en la versión Free, pero me ha encantado. Voy a pasar ahora mismo a la versión de pago.

May 23, 2020

Perfecto! Muchas gracias por elegirnos!

PERFICO

Great App. Easy to use. Very customizable as well. Support has been super responsive and excellent!

May 23, 2020

Thanks! It really helps us to improve that you provide useful feedback about the app!