One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

July 10, 2019

Good customer support is what we are here for! Hoping to provide better support as we grow every day.

Vibemood

GREAT I WILL TRY IT ..THANKS ..........................................................................................................................................................

bébé et bien être

amazing and wonderful app, very simple way to use it. I use it to my shop and i 'm so happy. I recommend definitely

Nailsjobs by Zurno

Not too bad except that it keeps asking for review, a little annoying so here's your review maybe you can slow down on spamming others.

Playful Desires

.Very good experience so far. It really makes it easy for the customer to log in. Especially, if you can't remember your password

kakilimo

Now it getting slow... and sometime got error 500. please helppppppp pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Largest Heart

One click social makes it easy and I'm talking easy to connect your social media account to your site. Highly recommend!

Pretty Big Canvas

Awesome app, use it for many of my stores! Very satisfied with the support, actually helped them add a really awesome feature

Miss Chief Bunny

I keep accidentally uninstalliing thinking its anoterh app! This one is GREAT! It really works! V V V V Happy!

Mygolf33

I like it, very good, I live this app