One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

ASfoods

Great application that does its job at a fair price! In addition, the staff is super professional and very kind: within a few minutes of a our reporting they proceeded to translate the text labels into our language! You are great, congratulations!

ÇHANELIA

I am amazed by the fast and dedicated support team. The app does what it says and is highly customizable.

SEPROD

Amazing App!
Best support! helped me quickly with my question.I recommend this application to everyone

UGREEN

One click social APP is so great, and it could help our customers to avoid forget their passwords, and their respone speed is very quick when you need some helps, so I definitely recommend it, good luck, gary.

Mr. X Label

Great app, works well for it's one function. Email support helps integrate it to shopify and they make sure it works well.

Nashaya International Fashion

For social login this is the best and reasonable app. I had some issues with the theme and the support team rectified it very fast, The support is great . thank you guys and hope you guys will bring more apps which are reasonable for business people like us.

Sahi Hai Store

The login plugin is great! Easy to use dashboard and looks robust so far!! We are sticking to one click social plugin for now!

September 1, 2020

Thank so much for your review! We are glad you like the app and it's dashboard. Have a great week!

Leafy Island

Excellent support by the team in resolving issues. I would recommend using their plugin for Shopify as it works seamlessly and you have almost 24x7 support service.

Our Barehands

Good app! Does the work well and support team responses well to any issues or enquires that we have.

CHILLAXY

Very good support team. Very quick turn time, and accurate work. If you have any problems with adjusting app to your template, i suggest just go reach out to the support team, since they will attack it right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26