One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

SEEC LIFE FASHION

i already detele this app, but still show out to my website , wtf ?
very no happy with this , better dont install

May 23, 2020

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. Our server's cache takes around 60 seconds to update so the social login buttons are usually removed within that time delay. Also browser's cache might affect it so we recommend to test in a private/incognito tab to avoid getting out of date results.

We are sorry to see you've uninstalled the app as well. Therefore we wanted to give you a free plan so you can re-install the app and also let us know how can we improve! We've already contacted you by email.

Thanks!

Priorityoftrust

I does not work properly, no customer service. The facebook login is broken again and again. Not happy with the service..

Qvape Ro

Simply does not work - getting error 500 on install or when viewing settings page for the app.

Salttree

One Click Social server is DOWN, the customer can not log in and purchase anything right NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Testcount

The app is misbehaving on the website.

Multiple login buttons are being shown to connect to same social media platform.

Trough Creek Candle Co

**UPDATE~ Removing this app!! Customers who sign up for an account using this social login app do not receive any emails, including order updates. This is not acceptable for us. I have contacted customer support with absolutely no reply.
Also, the app currently costs $.99; However, I am being charged $2.99 a month. Again, I have contacted customer support with no reply!
In full disclosure, I did receive 6 months free after leaving my original 5 star review. When I left the original review, it was true. I was, however, unaware of the major email and customer support issues at the time!**

The easiest and most affordable social login app. Love being able to customize it too!