One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

ANINE BING

We did a site redesign and wanted to use a new app for social login. Great app. Customer support was super responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend.

Santino

Hola tengo un problema con la app. No deja iniciar sesión a los clientes. Me pueden ayudar por favor.
Saludos.

October 30, 2019

Hola! Hemos contestado su mail. Podría decirme si fue solucionado el problema? Muchas Gracias!

Go to Gym

Me parecio muy buena aplicación, al principio no tienen un instructor o u guia, pero luego de entender la app me parecio buenisima.

October 25, 2019

Desde el equipo de Social Login nos alegra mucho que te haya gustado la app! Vamos a seguir trabajando para hacerla cada día mejor y más simple de usar. Que tengas un muy buen finde ;-)

Urbane Market

Great app! Very easy to use and looks great. We highly recommend this app. Customer traffic has increased since loading.

October 25, 2019

Awesome! We are glad that the app helped to drive more traffic to your store :-)

SOLE FINESS

Not sure how my store has gone so long without this app! The developers are super helpful, very speedy response time and great with customisation. Could not recommend enough, add this app to your store now!

October 25, 2019

Thank you! We are here to help you in anything you need. We love to help stores by building new functionality that fits their businesses better.

Mei Bee Art

Its ok, I removed it from my shop because it didn't seems to bring in any more customer accounts like I was hoping.

Fordam Health

why are you forcing me to write a review? 1 stars then. forcing customers to click on this is nonsense. bad customer experience

September 28, 2019

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. We just completely removed the review popup on the app dashboard.
Thank you for pointing this out and again, we apologize about it.
Hope you find a better experience now :-)

Thanks!

Plus-Size-Clothing.com

I use this app on 2 stores and they are great. All the buttons works well and support is great to modify the pages where they reside. Recommended

Nestor Santé

We wanted to add social logins functionality to our website without the hard work of getting the APIs and so on. So we tried One Click Social and we implemented the small line of code where we wanted the buttons to appear and it was done!

We had to translate it to french, which was quite easy for the "login button", but I could not find where to translate the "register button". I wrote them an e-mail and on the next day, they were asking me what would I like it to be translated to.
They translated it for me and made sure I would know how to translate it later on if needed.

Amazing service and product, keep it up!

teegeschwister

The app works the way it should and the Support is very helpful and nice. I can definitely recommend the app!

July 17, 2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and adding the feature you needed. This can also help many other customers so it's a win-win situation :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28