One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Ca Generic

clean app, the basic price gets a lot of what you want done, the add on pricing is for increased email features mostly and analytics for the next tier.

Sosken

Juan from One Click Social Login was a SUPERB help with installation on my theme. He helped install, was very quick and then helped me with the issues I was having thereafter until I was 100% satisfied with the look.
Besides their wonderful customer service, the app is straight forward, dashboard is easy to use and the level of customization accessible to us is varied and appreciated.

Thank you - A + + !

The Swed

Perfect app easy to install and configure

Unizep Malaysia

Ease my login process and generate more customer

Michelles Boutiquee

Simply Awesome

Thank you Guys for providing the app for free for my review. It really helps a lot for the starter stores like us. Visit us at https://michelles-boutiquee.myshopify.com

Casa Roma

being able to add a social network to log is juts amazing, thanks a lot for this app

Emazinglights 2

This app does the job and is easy to implement. We're using it on 3 Shopify Plus stores. Currently, implementing it on a 4th store we're working on. Juan is a pleasure to deal with. He goes out and beyond to make sure everything is working 100%. That includes certain special requests. Lastly, very cost-effective compared to other apps available.

Petitq Underwear

best way for customers to register

Modalooks

Makes customers life easy and great again.

A And K Labs

Does exactly what it says it does and streamlines the buying process for customers. Easily worth it

A&K Labs