One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Mitz Power

Great app. Very easy to use. Now customer can register with Facebook.

Wishgiving

I love this app! It's easy to install and takes all of the hassle out of logging in and registering. My clients love it too. Best feature is that I can capture my customer's email address and still make it convenient for them. :)

Nettiesexpressions

I've been using this app for quite awhile now. I love that my customers don't have to create another account which means another password to remember. Customer support has been terrific.

Terraeclat

great app - easy to use and easy to install
however due to how certain social apps work

for example if the customer use instagram to login it creates a fake email - which is only an issue for auto notifications of order processing

Ca Generic

clean app, the basic price gets a lot of what you want done, the add on pricing is for increased email features mostly and analytics for the next tier.

Sosken

Juan from One Click Social Login was a SUPERB help with installation on my theme. He helped install, was very quick and then helped me with the issues I was having thereafter until I was 100% satisfied with the look.
Besides their wonderful customer service, the app is straight forward, dashboard is easy to use and the level of customization accessible to us is varied and appreciated.

Thank you - A + + !

The Swed

Perfect app easy to install and configure

Unizep Malaysia

Ease my login process and generate more customer

Michelles Boutiquee

Simply Awesome

Thank you Guys for providing the app for free for my review. It really helps a lot for the starter stores like us. Visit us at https://michelles-boutiquee.myshopify.com

Casa Roma

being able to add a social network to log is juts amazing, thanks a lot for this app