One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Naturally Yours

An absolutely simple and seamless pluggin which does a great job. The customer support is also very prompt in clarifying any queries that I have and resolves them promptly. Definitely a must have app in every e-commerce site!

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing our app!

iBuddies

Easy and simple install! Customer support is also very responsive and helpful ! Love you guys lots!!

June 21, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing us! A pleasure working with you :-)

毛起來 MAOUP

Fastest social login APP!
In some situation, I tried to register first and then login with social login, and it can't be linked with each other. I contacted APP Support and get quickly help and helpful service.
thanks so much and it's very nice APP!

June 21, 2020

Thanks! Our goal is to keep improving speed and usability of the app. Glad to know we are achieving it!

DentalGoodies.Shop

This is an awesome app, it's a must have in it's category ! I installed it and I didn't know how to do some of the coding and the support team did it for me!
keep up the good work

June 21, 2020

Thank you! Social Login is definitely a must have feature that empowers your store and allows your customers to login easily. Also we are always here to help you :-)

We Care Lah! Malaysia

Great! Customer service have ASAP settle my small issue. Overall this app function makes me satisfied.

lojarecord

Love it! App works perfectly and the customer support they gave me was very efficient and fast. Thank you!

May 23, 2020

Thank you! We are here to serve you :-)

MORI

A great and reliable app we haven't had any problem with during the two years it's been installed on our stores.

May 23, 2020

We are glad to hear that! It's always nice to have loyal customers like you!

Tourand Adventure

Me la he instalado, aún estoy en la versión Free, pero me ha encantado. Voy a pasar ahora mismo a la versión de pago.

May 23, 2020

Perfecto! Muchas gracias por elegirnos!

PERFICO

Great App. Easy to use. Very customizable as well. Support has been super responsive and excellent!

May 23, 2020

Thanks! It really helps us to improve that you provide useful feedback about the app!

Candles2go

A good app that works out of the box. There are a few config considerations with some of the socials but facebook and google work fine.

May 23, 2020

That's what we were looking for when we made this app! An app that works right after installing it. Just one click installation!