One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

teakruthi

Great app, and super easy integration. LOVE it and highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 10, 2019

We are glad you found the app very easy to integrate. That's what we aim for! Absolutely no technical knowledge requires. Simple as clicking a button!

Lululook

Works perfectly! I just installed it, edited the look and feel and tested it and perfection! Thanks guys!!!

July 10, 2019

Our goal is to make the app easy fully configurable! Let us know if you want to add more customization!

Niche Blueprint

I love this app. I had a small issue that I needed help with and the developers were able to resolve it within a matter of minutes.

July 10, 2019

Thanks! We are working hard to improve the customer support satisfaction every day!

Lucid Wellness Co

July 10, 2019

You are welcome :-) We know customization is a very important feature about our app so we keep adding more ways to personalize it!

Alameda

This app is simple and works perfect with our eshop! we don't have any problem with the installation.

The only thing is that we request help for the customization and get no answer, fortunately we follow the guidelines and we can customize without problems.

July 10, 2019

Sorry to hear that we didn't answer the customization request but glad to listen you were able to figure by your self. Kudos!!!

We are working hard to improve the customer support and not to miss the conversations. Again, we apologize about that.

Hope you enjoy the app!

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

July 10, 2019

Good customer support is what we are here for! Hoping to provide better support as we grow every day.

Vibemood

GREAT I WILL TRY IT ..THANKS ..........................................................................................................................................................

bébé et bien être

amazing and wonderful app, very simple way to use it. I use it to my shop and i 'm so happy. I recommend definitely

Largest Heart

One click social makes it easy and I'm talking easy to connect your social media account to your site. Highly recommend!

Pretty Big Canvas

Awesome app, use it for many of my stores! Very satisfied with the support, actually helped them add a really awesome feature