One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Wass Island Clothing

Love this App! It was easy to install and looks great! So many social media channels to choose from and I love the aesthetics's. My site has a fashion theme, that is very fancy and elegant... I was worried that the buttons would look silly. The look wonderful and it took 5 minutes to install! Super easy to make the preferences on which social media channels to include or disable.. Before I found this great app I spent an hour trying to figure out how to make just the login with Amazon button look right and Social Login was all done, (including Login with Amazon) in 5 minutes!!!

Bali Designs

very important to have as customer now login with their social account. very well priced.

Antiquejewelry

Excellent plugin I will recommend it ANY TIME

Shop Ballyhoo

It's so easy for people to login! I don't think I need any more of description than that! lol

Mlmlabel

Easy to use tool, installed without a problem. Support staff were happy to help to get our buttons matching the look of our website.

Ozporium

Great must tool for any shops!

Garo Luxury

This is the best social log in APP that we have ever used. The icons shows beautifully under the original log in form. Most of the social log in APP needs some fix using CSS, but this is just 1 click. Affordable price, 5 star APP. Thank you very much for such this great APP.

Saltgyspy

The Social Login app is easy to install and set up. Recommended.

Pretty Dog 2

Easy to use app. Support team were happy to help me with customisations to get it fitting nicely with our shop's look and feel.

Promonline India

This app will ease my customer by providing easy checkout process by using their social login credentials and in this way I will have more business.