One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Zairyo Sg

It's really easy to install and use and I love how clean the whole interface is!

T Rexz

I have instantly fallen in love with this app and it has only been five minutes since I have integrated it into my Shopify store. Makes the entire process of logging in and obtaining emails extremely simple. With a great deal compared to other apps and easy set-up. Five out five would recommend! www.prexz.com (to see our store example)

La Marque Collection

"So for it offered the right mix of price and aesthetics. "

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.mysexywaist.store

Taraf Middle East

Just have started using it, but it is a necessity to have Social login on the website.

Thegeekpopshop

It looks amazing and it really does make everything much faster and easier!

Top Shelf Toker

I was very interested in this app because of the social login integration. I hope that it will provide customers with an easy alternative when logging in!

Undergroundfpv

"The way it integrates, helps us to manage orders through facebook messenger. Absolutely amazing integration!"

Urbanindustrystore

A great little social login app that seems to beat most other similar apps out there. Simple to setup and fits in well with our existing store styling.

Evrgear

Easy easy easy.

Adding social logins to your page, couldn't get much easier than this!